Post your gaming station

Wasn't there a phone factory in China that put nets around the building because the workers kept jumping out the windows?

lol the unnecessary red arrow.

nets

Yeah but I think a lot of places are moving those facilities to new countries

I guess I dont give a fuck how it looks lol

One quick thing: if you have that Cortana search enabled on your task bar you are a boomer. Please remove it

Yeah Foxconn was notorious for this, I think they were making almost all of apples iphones for a while.

Is it really a gaming station if you are not playing games on it?

im gonna play poe every 3 months and im going to make my gf play cool gay games like ori and the blind forest

1 Like

can you even buy those wired xbox controllers anymore? they're the best controllers ever made

Probably? I got two of them. Using it for right now cause I bought Halo to play on legendary with a friend.

yeah they're $80 new fuck htat

Pretty sure I payed like $20 for mine. That's insane.

One of them is a red rock candy and the other is just this plain jane black controller.

Ah no I mean the official Microsoft versions. Are 3rd party controllers not actual dogshit nowadays? I haven't bought a third party controller since the original Xbox

Gonna sound weird but I prefer the feel of the finish on the official controller more than the 3rd party rock candy one.

My setup. Shit picture cuz it's dark.

do i have the most based setup on the forum

Based on what?

1 Like

what?