Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

Take your time. We're here forever, as another member of the forum sometimes says

1 Like

Who said that

Don't recall

This was vaguely how i intended to write Him in regardless

I don't run the AC. too expensive.

no need either. I am in a nice cool basement the majority of the time.

1 Like

Scurvy

In the cave?

I still don't have the soybean oil I require; I have been eating lots of butter lately however. I probably ate 1/4th of a tin of butter yesterday.

There is an "outdoor gym" (a la venice beach) a few miles from me but it is designed by limp-wrist academic types (the exact type described in S&S) so there is sadly no bench press

Nonetheless, yesterday I walked out to the river parkway in the summer heat & rented a bluebike with a buddy. We rode shirtless thru the memorial day festivities to the Homo Gym, where I worked on "muscle up negatives" with an asian guy in muay thai shorts, then got ice cream and rode back through the city neighborhoods (due to fucked up zoning laws here even the cities aren't really cities, they are like big multi-block college frat houses)

About 5 miles in the sun (and steel) and I did not burn. I don't burn any more after last summer, when I spent more than an hour a day every day out in the park (undisclosed reason) on my "lunch" and then went to the beach and pool.

Then I went ■■■​cing. If you want to feel your testosterone peaking you should try interacting with women

He Lives In The Dirt

I have yard work to do and I waited a full 3 minutes for that.

1 Like

unbelievable

1 Like

The death of notjones' father hit him hard. His fathers abscence, however, hit him much harder.

Hahahaha sure took him a while to type that one up.

1 Like

Conjuring an opening something like that. What do you think?

notjones' fathers death unearthed him like a thunderstorm does to a worm

Of course, ritten better than that. More eloquently. Just posting ideas and rough drafts

If history was any indicator... something

Pov: you are writing jones into the mafia game

1 Like