Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

-Build your base next to Train Yard

-Always keep your scrap in main loot room

-Warm Up in UKN with prims/t2 guns before force wipe

-NEVER Trust someone when they say they're friendly( The GigaChad tip to success right here.)

2 Likes

DO NOT let chris build.

1 Like

Chris when he builds - Cramped up hellhole that psychologically torments every single member of the group forever.

Chris when he roams - Kills Two Full Metal Kits with a Thompson without breaking a sweat.

Chris self proclaimed area of expertise - Builder.

1 Like

@31.214.227.13-10350 How does this video make you feel?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeRHxVWFOYj/

Just checking.

That's you?

1 Like

he's very talented

me and alightsoul convincing nma to go dancing with us

1 Like

Nmagane's dad can be seen at 0:22

1 Like

As i said before, my ancestors(Alexander The Great, Mehmed The Conqueror) were smart enough to not bring nmagane back after they have conquered their lands, unlike Yours who brought back droves of africans to America.

having trouble forming coherent thoughts here bud?

1 Like

Forgive his ignorance, he doesn't know that Jordan Peterson and himself agree on 90%+ of topics.

1 Like

I will never not laugh at anything described as Jordan Petersonian

Jordan Petersoners

Step 1. Be gay

Step 2. Do crime

Tfw I waited for the switch version to play and then realized that the loadtimes make cheesing rolls impossible

1 Like

playthrough without savescumming is the :goat:. in fact reloading rolls outside of one or two seems like a waste of time to be honest, there's too much game to get hung up on any one thing

some people have a very negative reaction to FAILURE text though, even though the fails can give you more information and be more productive in the long run than the SUCCESS

I think I was trying to cheese my roll with the racist guy but igwym

1 Like