still pulling for you holmes im sure you'll be a man someday :slight_smile:

Totally possible

I live in Canada they are unlegal

it's 'illegal' smell like bitch talk

Ban everyone other than nmagane question mark

i've been pulling to get you mod but ban just stonewalls me

I dont think that ■■■ knows what he is doing

2 Likes

Daniel, all of your top moderators (osiris, kat) are saying the same thing.

They are pleading you to mod me.

2 Likes

I'll discord interview you in the next week for the position

Thanks. I have good ideas when it comes to recent slur usage that i believe you will find useful.

2 Likes

We are going to need to handle this slur problem if we ever want to bring in advertisers.

2 Likes

A sponsor would be cool but you make a good point. We'd only get some right wing jockeys then

I am just going to pretend like we're Sponsored by Cumtown and see where that takes us

1 Like

While our current cryptocurrecy payment processor is useful, i cant help but imagine we would bringing in more revenue if we can get visa, mastercard back on our side

1 Like

My first move as moderator will be to put gas back at $2.50

Americans - Oh My God A Gallon Of Gas Is Almost 5 Dollars!!!!!

One Gallon Of Gas here is 5 hours of minimum wage.

Oh My God I need So Much Gas BeCOUze I nEeD tO DrIVE to JacK in the Box ANd walmert xD

Normal People - Oh I ran out of groceries? - Walks 50 steps down the street to the grocery store

Americans - Oh I ran out of groceries? - Hauls A Barrel Of Gas to their garage - Fills his Clown car up, puts on his curly wig and clown shoes and prepares for a 4 hour drive

You always talk about not wanting to live in the big city - but having to drive to stores is one of the biggest trade-offs of living in a suburb or a more rural area.
It's not an American-Only thing, most western countries that feature suburban areas have this "problem". In most cases it's a 10 minute drive or so, but some areas ("food deserts", look it up) are more secluded.
It doesn't mean that they're driving to In'N'Out to buy Gamburgers, they just happen to live far from any stores.

2 Likes

Basically nobody who is "50 steps" away from a store is driving there, these people are miles away from any grocery stores and don't want to walk back and forth carrying however many kilos of crap for that long.

1 Like