Quitting this forum until deepthroat, yns, div, LBJ, I’m King sized mattress for a bitch made mgtow and agubar quit the forum or are banned or are silenced. Or are killeda pedo amaplus sized 🇻🇮 birgen

Also count out how many times the honest answer to that includes I or me even if you don’t submit the honest answer

Qv

I’m going so deep

Who is changing the conditioning

What the FUCK IS GOING ON

the best I can put it is myself and posters like myself are powerful engines, suspension systems, and the chassis of this vehicle while posters like div and LBJ are leather CD cases or gaudy steering wheel covers; they are more akin to worthwhile trash that accumulates in your car over the years, serving little to no purpose, completely replaceable by things like air freshener posters or napkins in your glovebox posters.

1 Like

that being said I have never seen jdance doing anything other than “whine about my life” or “meta-discussion” so at best he’s an upholstery poster or a rearview mirror poster.

I’m a Transmission poster

Jdance is whatever you get when you scroll your car radio around at random poster

Don’t fucking ever mention me and leather in the same sentence again and edit your post

Poooooooop

you’re literally a scratched maroon 5 cd dude LOL

2 Likes

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO AROUND HERE?

POST ABOUT DONALD TRUMP

AND META DISCUSSION?

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

It’s easy to say what I am when you’re not me and you never will be.

If you were, you’d see I own and you noob

I AM THE GOY CLUB BOOGEYMAN

WHAT ARE YOU

META DISCUSSION

DO NOTHING

COMPLETELY REPLACEABLE

COG BRAIN

TRASH

YOU DUMB STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

Go prune a tree

LUL

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT FOOD TO ME