Quitting this forum until deepthroat, yns, div, LBJ, I’m King sized mattress for a bitch made mgtow and agubar quit the forum or are banned or are silenced. Or are killeda pedo amaplus sized 🇻🇮 birgen

Forgot I was at work helping my friend maybe later though

1 Like

The dropping out because of social anxiety was, however, harmoniously real

1 Like

Don’t do that

Password was changed 5 months ago… I’ll get it later sry

Why be socially anxious when I guarantee you no one in those lectures gives a fuck about you

That’s the problem - the no validation

Oh no if I mess up nobody will see

If anything I underplayed the Lara saga except to say I encouraged the fake suicide

Ur validation is ur grade

U mean that dclara streamer lol

Life isn’t about grades - it’s about other people

Turns out Jdance not only did a person give you a grade but people tend to respect Well educated professionals and you get there by having good grades in undergrads and doing some other shit to make u interesting

For the record I achieved an A in Algebra I and it only took (1) semester and not even the (entire) semester

The semester thereafter I dropped out to play Diablo 3 season 2

Yeah everyone starts with an a you mongoloid having it not take the entire semester isn’t thst special

Nice I’m sure that really helped you pop off

Wow, getting an A when you take a middle school level class in college. Very impressive!

Yeah I took a gap year went to Africa built some shelters and wells and educated some children in maths how about you

Yeah I grinded paragon level in diablo season 2

Oh

Yo you made a post some weeks ago that made it sound like you majored/are majoring in math. What field are you studying?

Why are you assuming I was bragging? I was simply stating facts.