Quitting this forum until deepthroat, yns, div, LBJ, I’m King sized mattress for a bitch made mgtow and agubar quit the forum or are banned or are silenced. Or are killeda pedo amaplus sized 🇻🇮 birgen

Creative Flame Poster

I agree. His mafia game was hosted 100% perfectly (active votecounts, instant EoD flips) and he made the highest effort post-game I’ve ever seen.

I’m actually super tolerable

Was he hospitalized? Or did he just exaggerate his dosages and manipulate the conversation to make it seem like this so you’d give him attention and feel something for him?

I was voted best ideas in grade one

Great age to peak at

1 Like

Wrong

I was voted class president throughout most elementary and middle school

Shame how you turned to path of Exile ventrua

Not like a legitimate overdose he just started going through his month supply in a few days or a week or whatever

There’s no streamer girl he’s in insane internet love with rejecting him predicating a fake suicide this time…He might take it better

1 Like

Do you guys know about him tracking down a YouTube streamer and forcing her family to move by sending her “I know where you live and here’s how I know but don’t worry I won’t do anything but other people might not be as good to you as me” messages

1 Like

Beat Ideas Jdance

Einstein was also in love with his assistant

What about the time u blocked me for six months because I kept calling you a pedophile as you were coming to terms with being a pedophile

1 Like

You can tell Ian is sober when he is back to posting like this good job

1 Like

He could actually be a decent person if he could get a girlfriend

I posted like this for years before I did anything you hard r retard

Ian’s back