Rome Total War d3

i'm the only one who made sense and you legitimately threw the game because you were mad that i didn't engage enough for you

dumb

do as you will

plus you act like it was intentional

sorry you don't understand how ag life works, i tried to communicate that i was busy

2 Likes

As an impartial observer of the game I thought Nyte made 0 sense and also gets no credit for pushing KrazyKat if her vote is on Insom at the end of the day

You don't get how ag life works = 0 dedication to the mafia game, dont care if team wins or loses

1 Like

if u'd like the clarification
i moved to insom because i assumed that the host would never let the gunsmith go unmentioned in death

and therefor had to pick the one who looked like they most crumbed the role

Yes understood. The decision not to mention the gunsmith died made it basically impossible to solve the game as town

1 Like

How did I give myself as a PR?

Also in the past posting parts of PMs was always rule breaking, perhaps it changed.

YOU IMMEDIATELY COUNTER CLAIMED MY GUNSMITH CLAIM

Huh? I never claimed gunsmith?

what

Where did I claim gunsmith?

1 Like

Who gunned me?

Part two of the Mafia game begins

2 Likes

Ignore him. He is gaslighting you.

1 Like

What a game.

1 Like

I do think when you immediately lynch him after he fakeclaims gunsmith it looks like you are certain because you are real gunsmith

I think Nmagane was just on a level a little bit higher for this game and that is why he was lynched day 1 as the doctor (losing the game)

1 Like

Nyte you really need to work on your engagement

i'm sorry senpai i'll try harder

2 Likes