Roragok's Mafia #23 Day 2

I want to hear like gwiz/hyphen opinions and shit

Typical Mafia response. Devoling to ā€œUā€ instead of You and using wrong grammar on purpose proves your mafia

@Zendo

@SOPHIE

@SOPHIE

I wanted to lynch Klaze d1

lynch Klaze

@sdadasdas writing a post for 15 minutes now.
Sorry for posting too much - just had to point it out.

Why?

nmaā€™s throwing the game, slowdive being scum pretty much rules out nma (heā€™s a very simple player, he wouldnā€™t d1 bus nma like that), which leaves nma gamethrowing as the only option left.

@sdadasdas @Nmagane donā€™t u dare disrupt my questioning of a witness on the stand

Everybody fuck off so I can talk to gwiz

You keep saying this over and over but nobody is laughing. I have never thrown a game - Wintermute and I are leading town to victory.
Is this your defense?

Sorry

One moment while I look over the d1 thread.

alright get this shitfest over with, iā€™m never signing another game with nma again

Lynch Klaze

i have better things to do than to put effort into this game when my own cop hard-throws the game

Post 176. You just revealed yourself as mafia.

Klaze read this - started to write a post of his own - then , scared and terrified , started to pretend to be afk again like he did yesterday and erased the post he was writing.

My reply to his first post wasn't sarcasm.

His reasoning and the direction he seemed to want to take the thread consistently struck me as bullshit. He hasn't shed light on anything and seems inclined to draw the threads attention towards drama instead of analysis.

I think he's putting on a performance right now trying to capitalize on the general drama and irritation around NMA for a hail mary save.

I don't have anything more developed than that right now.

haha wait slowdive claimed VT.

The beginning of today is quite silly then. wintermuteā€™s thoughts on it made a lot of sense to me.

if Klaze is mafia tho Iā€™m not sure why he would start today with pushing a lynch on wintermute. seems unlikely to get through.

@sdadasdas can you explain this one to me?

friendā€™s response to my question of his thoughts on the game was to lay out a bunch of thoughts on one single person.