Roragok's Mafia #23 Day 2

how are u so desperate to hurry stuff up?!

get bored quickly

Confirming @yns replacing @Zendo

fill me in because I am not reading this thread

Looks like we’re going to need another sub

unlynch nmagane
lynch klaze

No. Usually there’s 1 or two. This game it’s literally half the town and the ones posting are the ones i’m scumreading (and nma)

Not like that someone just tell me what’s going on

Just read the d2 it’s not that long

If either of the guys being subbed in have a PR you should instant claim so we can clear you without having to think much about it

Confirmed @KrazyKat replacing @hyphen

The issue is - players like @gwez, @bazingaboy, and @zendo want to play like it’s Throne of Lies or Town of Salem. No attention span, no capacity to think - All they know is just “claiming” and playing 20 games in an hour ; They’re only playing as a polite formality to @SOPHIE to buff his site stats, and I’m willing to bet they just play Throne of Lies instead of posting here every night. They Very Clearly do not know what mafia is about and only care for stupid 10 minute long games where nobody says anything but “My role is X” and you lynch based on that.
These kind of players have no place here…

Vote Count

Klaze (4) - Friend, slowdive, gwez, bazingaboy
slowdive (3) - Klaze, Wintermute, Nmagane

Not Voting (3)

flopagis, Krazy Kat, yns

I will be out doing family stuff but i will lock the thread around end of day and result when I get back.

Reminder: If no majority is had by eod the highest vote count will be taken. In cases of ties I will roll a die. Also if you want to do a no lynch you most cast your vote for no lynch

You can set the thread to autolock on a timer, right? I’ve seen it done in other threads.

1 Like

I had a dream last night that Slowdive was lynched and he was serial killer.

Wrong count. I have my vote on myself, I’m one from hammer.

If you’re hammering yourself as town you’re personally gamethrowing worse than the afks and the shitposters

scum and sk pretty much have to hit each other tonight or they will risk throwing a won game to each other

also it seems like we rolled exclusively VTs which is pretty insane

I guess we had a roleblocker but probably the afks had a PR

Do I care? No. If you guys are town you don’t deserve to win after still voting me when there’s an outed scum which also clears me out in the open