Roragok's Mafia #23 Day 2

Why are you asking this question?

Because he copped me you fucking retard and it came up town, stop throwing the game and lynch alightsoul

Lynch wintermute

No. I copped you and he’s your mafia partener.

Lynch Nmagane

Lynch the cop?
Cricket noises fill the theatre.

The “cop” that’s lying about his results and doesn’t realize that slowdives response hard-confirms me. So either you’re throwing the game hard as town or you’re scum.

No - the cop is not lying about his results. You are mafia and slowdive is your partner.

That’s why it’s so retarded to play with you guys, you do shit like this and people are just going to be “It’s Just GoyClub! They’re So Random!” and validate these kinds of gamethrows and you’ll do it again next game

What do you mean? I copped you. You are mafia - there is no other possibility. Slowdive is most likely your partner too.

Now you’ve outed our cop and you’re trying to lynch a town off a false cop claim in one fell swoop. Congrats.

It’s not a false cop claim and I outed our cop ( me ) at the start of the game.

You are simply lying and you know it. You are mafia, I used my cop ability on you - and slow dive is your partner.

alright lets throw the game then

Lynch Klaze

lynch nma tomorrow, i’ll trade 1-for-1 for scum or gamethrowing town

Typical Klaze move. Your mafia and will lose this game because nobody believes you.

If you were doing this shit as a reactiontest (as I initially thought you were doing) you’d immediately back off after seeing that slowdive response, now that you don’t it shows that you have a more malicious agenda or you’re straight up throwing the game.

Every game you get caught you end up lynching yourself.

No - slowdive’s response means nothing - I already know that he’s your mafia partner and you pushing this narrative that he’s cop confirms that.
I called him out as mafia before he even posted.

yeah yeah, go ahead and lynch a town off a false cop claim that outed our real cop that went on me as well

No - he’s not cop - nobody will believe this. Your mafia and so is he.

Ok. He’s mafia?

Lynch Slowdive

lynch him then, lynch our real cop and throw the game