Roragok's Mafia #23 Signup

sign

sign

Sign Semi-open games are my favorite.

Sign

not from nadota but i play both dota 2 and mafia so decided to join

I have over 13, will take the first 13 rest will be subs. Iā€™ll send out PMs in an hour or two.

Can you replace Bazingaboy with Yns or KKat?

Gwez is an afker too. I would really rather play with both Kkat and Yns over them but whatever.

taking the first 13 regardless sorry. how it works. they have a day to respond to pmā€™s to confirm or i will look for subs.

Bazingaboy is a waste of a player slot. I donā€™t care about ā€œhow it worksā€ - Iā€™m just trying to warn you and make the game better.
I donā€™t actually care though so do whatever you want.

I can sub for anyone who doesnā€™t confirm or who doesnā€™t play. I will follow the game even if I donā€™t play.

Gwez posts 5 times per 48 hours.

bazingaboy isnā€™t an afker. i second replacing gwez with kkat/yns as itā€™s really unfun to play with afk players

either that or he posts more than once a day

Iā€™m in support of resizing any setup to make sure anyone who wants to play gets to play

Thereā€™s really no reason to exclude people based on an arbitrary number.

Yeah obviously that would be optimal. But in the event that the host only wants a certain number of players, I think itā€™s more reasonable to give players that actually play the game and read the thread a spot over someone that doesnā€™t.

not everyone needs to sign the same games. i figured more experienced players could sign the other one.

I canā€™t say it sounds very fun to have two games going at the same time.

Iā€™m generating and sending out roles now. Iā€™ll need a confirm from all the signed players in the new thread before we start.

Players who donā€™t get in will get priority in my next game. Sorry folks, I donā€™t want to discriminate or give preferential treatment.

If more people want to play I could run a small game at the same time. But I donā€™t think we have enough players yet, and I want to spectate this game if I donā€™t get in.