Roragok's Mafia #23

Please read the stickied rules for the basic rules of the game. If you have any questions about game setup or other questions please PM me as I will most likely not respond in the thread.

Signed Players

Nmagane
flopagis
Klaze
big-benny
hyphen
epok
Matticus
Zendo
Friend
Wintermute
slowdive
gwez
bazingaboy

Day will start after I get a confirm from each above player via PM. PM’s going out shortly.

All PM’s sent waiting on confirms. Have until 7/31 11PM EST to confirm before being repalced

Still waiting on 4 players to confirm. Google drive is blocked at work tho these days. what a struggle.

Day 1 Start

Dawn of the first day. Day will last until:

8/2 10PM EST or majority lynch

Majority Lynch is 7

Alive Players

Nmagane
flopagis
Klaze
big-benny
hyphen
epok
Matticus
Zendo
Friend
Wintermute
slowdive
gwez
bazingaboy

PM me any questions if you need any clarifications. Please refer to the signup post for setup details.

I am vanilla townie.

I believe you.

i am vanilla townie.

hbu bb?

Well, I have good news. I’m town. I’m TOWN HAHA

that’s excellent news. we just need the scum to chime in by posting some bullshit

Do you think flop is telling the truth?

BAZINGA

is there a list of the bot commands somewhere?

that show is so good dubbed in spanish it's like a telenovela

i have no opinion on it yet, but he seems not to want to post before i do.

vape

hi

No bot as of now, but the search is much better and you can iso players easily by checking the topic stats (open little bar at the bottom of OP, click player )

Idk filtering is finicky on mobile but the easy filter works 100% on desktop. You can toggle to desktop from the three vertical lines on the right of the bar at the top, next to your avatar.