Roragok's Mafia #24 Day 3

Who did Benny try to kill n1

isn’t it obvious though? jacob picked recharger so benny could get multiple shots. theres a reason he claimed a blanket town read on him

thats just my interpretation but either way it’s rather unimportant when yns did something that’s pretty obviously condemnable lol

I almost pulled out the win but matty did his due diligence

Why do you keep sucking matty’s dick? I was the one who led the lynch on you.

Just curious.

I did my homework. If you wouldn’t have killed Benny and killed KKat/Jdance you would have been in better shape. But then you would no longer be a man.

It’s true though, Klaze was pushing the lynch but I wasn’t precisely sure why at that point. Good call Klaze.

Who did Benny try to Lynch n1

Like matty is one of the few that I find it easy to work with when I’m town (the others being asoul and ewiz), but I still find brown-nosing extremely annoying, which is actually exactly why I still browse namafia, everyone doesn’t give a shit and you don’t have to pretend to be something you’re not.

eh yeah. if you think people puffing out their chests means they dont give a shit

Klaze you played like shit be happy you were mechanically town cleared you garbage excuse for a mafia player

Town would’ve flipped on bazinga if it wasn’t for matty finding that bazinga claimed not having any charges early and I didn’t

I town-cleared myself. And none of you would even claim charges (and the sequence-of-events that got you lynched would not have happened) if it wasn’t for me. Somehow 100% townclearing myself and several other town players, getting 2 scum lynched on d1 (note that I suspected benny long before yns started throwing) - and then leading the lynch on you makes me a garbage player.

I always used to defend you on the old site whenever someone shittalked you. But I see their point now, adn the fact that you never read the games (being proud of it is the most annoying part) combined with your smug attitude is really starting to get to me.

1 Like

true the best thing about this site is u can say/do whatever the fuck u want and theres no consequences even on the site

Hurr durr fuck you and your bitchass defending you’re a punk ass bitch I’ll fuck you up

lol

Read day 3 and say you “led” the lynch on me again and I’m pulling up on you quicker than the time it takes instant ramen to cook you skank ass hoe

i guess thsi best encapsulates the namafia spirit

old nadota had this feel even more i think, still nice to see the culture carry over