This is pretty gross reasoning though and I kind of wish we had some admin guidance before going down this path
Signing with nmagane is just bad
@Roragok please lynch nmagane for posting a role pm fake or not
I posted both a town and a mafia role PM. They cancel each other out. I talked to Roragok and he said it’s fine.
@mafiabot vc
Vote Count
| Player | Lynches |
|---|---|
| ian | Wintermute |
| yns | Wintermute |
| slowdive | Wintermute |
| KrazyKat | Wintermute |
| iaafr | gamut |
| Wintermute | iaafr |
| epok | Jenanda_Bollywood |
| Gamut | iaafr |
Not Voting
DEEPTHROAT
Nyte
Jenanda_Bollywood
a4d54ef0-2405-11e9-aab9-619883bdbfca
At least two mafia are voting on me.
The day actually ends tomorrow not today like I previously thought.
Which two?
I would guess KrazyKat and Ian. Although yns has been suspiciously afk.
Also Jenanda Bollywood is mafia.
@KrazyKat if you don’t take your vote off you will get lynched.
@anon31000304 You’re also quite suspicious. Not your usual game to jump on blind bandwagons.
I don’t think he’s getting lynched “dude”
Why are you on this site? For attention? To troll? Name a single person on this site that actually wants you here (other than those who benefit off of it).
It’s just sad - the fact that you still come to a site that you Know doesn’t like you just to keep trying, day after day, to fit in - when you clearly never will. Just stick to your discords, that’s how you treat this forum anyway.
Ive never seen Jacob fight this hard as town to get unlynched and I think the post where he @ed kkat and Slowdive is particularly reachy
Ian dont take the edgy Egyptian too seriously youre golden Bud just try hard
Braindead, narcissistic, caricature-personalities like yns and iaafr will side with you just for the sake of being contrarian, but in reality it’s just comical - sad clowns.
If you’re trying to make a case as to why I’m mafia then you’re clearly mafia.
Epok and Kkat.
It doesn’t matter if I die.
The amount of discussion generated is enough to win town the game. Epok is overwhelmingly mafia at this point - there’s no doubt about it.
Haha called it.