Shinigami Eyes Thread

leave me alone creep.

Sorry i still gotta beat you up a lil more

You arent allowed to be in or spam my threads

@moderators Why did he get banned for this?

Site wide paradigm shift

Idk someone probably got fed up with his garbage

1 Like

Yeah me. It's sexist, not funny and annoying. It's weird how it even needs to be explained in the first place to you

If you're purposely being egregious I have no patience for you nor do I expect anyone else to

No I was just wondering why him and not the other 10 people who post stuff exactly the same and worse.
Including moderator Kat who regularly slurs people.

1 Like

Flag them in the future. I'm not your babysitter or forum overseer If I see something I have a problem with I'll act and if I don't then hopefully someone else will or should. This is all very obvious information that it shouldn't need to be typed

If you @ me in your stupid sexist post I will see it and act accordingly XD

I am not asking for all users who post moderately offensive things to be banned, I am just confused as to why you pretend that you don't read all the other worse things lol.
I get it that you're trying to fill in the "too busy admin" but you still post in almost every single thread, so you've clearly seen and read much worse things and just ignored it.

@Vanilla_Town matter of the fact is that you guys are "jokingly" sexist because women genuinely dont like any of you and you feel better about yourselves when you "joke" back.

Essentially its how elementary school children behave except you are all 30

1 Like

I am not sexist jokingly or seriously.

I will defend nyte until my dying breath.

Find something better to do with your time than troll administration on dead forums is all I can really think to say rn. Applies to you, them. Your mental health will thank you for it

Not trolling anything, you just need to start being more honest with your userbase.
We both know that the only reason you banned him is because he wrote @ chloe or whatever other dead account.
You've previously deleted his posts that did the same thing without any offensive material either.

You directly conversed with Jones, Yns, Kat as they posted racist, sexist, homophobic, etc material and never banned them.

1 Like

Apologies that you think I react asymmetrically. Perhaps I would not if we had other good actors and people willing to play Jannie. I'm not going to clean every mess. But if I see that you're purposely causing one mess after another and attempting to waste my time or others, you can fuck off

You're not funny.

Wow it's almost like @ing random users for random shit is spam behavior and not okay!