Shut down NAMafiA? - a Poll

Just did

If anybody can contact either Alightsoul or Broodstar and ask if they’d be willing to take over my account that’d be great

asouls gone for good.

iirc the other one still makes high effort posts about card games on reddit fairly regularly so you could probably reach him there.

After reading through and absorbing info.

i’ve come to the conclusion that you cannot find a website more real and welcoming than this one. idgaf that loki lost it, least he was able to be found here. Any other website woulda boxed him up and constricted his right to talk to the point where bottle feelings would lead to madness.

Least he exploded in good hands.

this website should stay.

4 Likes

discords r better!

I voted post-ironically

1 Like

hi pepper good 2 see you

Just so everyone is clear - this is the People’s Vote, this isn’t another Brexit.

Ahhh my little scarlet leper ;)

+1 be the new dota all stars dumbasses get to work

Then get to work on the 6 million net roughly oops that’s in poor taste

Good thing I was raised right huh ;)

This time all it takes is 5 ;/

The Time Is Now :slight_smile:

hi sammy~

Can you stop spamming dude? The medication has short circuited your brain. Consult your psychiatrist and also tell him if you’ve ever misused or abused the medication. You need help.

1 Like

This is what happens 5 years down the line after " I’m taking anti anxiety medications for my depression - it helps me talk to black people." Btw

1 Like

I feel so out of the loop

The only Honest and Regular users of the site who voted “No” are KrazyKat and Huber, and I see where they’re coming from.
But it’s just not enough. Nobody wants this site anymore.

1 Like