Shut down NAMafiA? - a Poll

Maybe asghar is at least a name I’ve heard before instead of being a total nobody with 3 shitty names that I’m aware of

Sorry again for trying to make people better at dota you big internet tough guy you :slight_smile:

Hey dumbfuck do you feel like a moron yet ur literally so desperate for a win that ur trying to insult my literal mental illness Lol Haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahahaha look At this Moron guys! He wants to STREAM!! AND he’s BIPOLAR LOL!!!

Xd

God I love dota and especially dota players

Loki please take a break from the keyboard

You don’t want to rile yourself up over this. Not worth it.

Who says I’m riled up this shits hysterical

Ive taken 5 minutes from my day on my phone to make them realize what level of degeneracy they’ve gone down to

“Hey mom guess what I told this BIPOLAR MORON what a WEIRDO he is for TAKING MEDS LOL”

They realize already - it’s their thing. You don’t want to sink to their level by engaging in it.

Xd

Sure I do it’s hysterical like I said

What face do I need to save there’s like 2000 posts between 30+ people taking my side

At this point I’m pretty much just rubbing it in

This isn’t a healthy place for you. You’ve clearly got shit you need to deal with, and I’d recommend dealing with it and not being here

1 Like

Maybe this internet tough guys squats THREE hundred pounds :wink:

I’m far more aware of what’s healthy for myself than anybody on this website is but thank u for ur concern :smile:

Consider this a Victory Lap if you will

@bloodynine talk to this guy please.