Signaled [Day 2]

Scum are copycats. They copied the previous game but then nobody even voted Dondi, so they are also comedians.

just vote fucking ■■■

@mafiabot vote sophie

■■■ + 1 100%

I dont know why i thought you said vanilla was #1 somewhere

Like what I think makes ■■■ likely is that Dondi is at the front of the list and not him. ■■■ was obviously going to get D1'd.

ive come to the conclusion nobody understands this game.

love thy neighbor forgive me for my sins my sus of matty was incorrect and now i am lost

Lost?

There arent many players left. It's 40% to hit scum with zero info and 50% if you're seeing me as town. So yeah, lost.

i should have followed my gut and stuck with seth. atleast we would have nma still. maybe? actually i don't know he really signed off on this one at his role post

1 Like

NMA posting a town role pm really made no sense. Should have made a mafia one instead.

meta reads say its epok jdance

actual play out suggests bazinga actually idk seth and epok literally just afk bazinga hasn't even played and jdance is always scummy

i think i'd go for epok jdance like epok definitely checked out after pressured by nma and hasn't turned up since altho why was i the last vote that decided? where was jdance vote

Girlie what the fuck are you saying

oh ok on me you scumbag, what a surprise. where's your partner ol pal epok?

Unfortunately i learned that seth is ■■■■ boyfriend and all this effort ive put into getting close to him is ruined because im not five foot 3 and a jew

i'll vote epok first since he's afk if you prove yourself entertaining
convince me

Girl seth and ■■■ are afk right now because theyre in each others arms. Wait until ■■■ leaves seths house tomorrow for them to post. Youre trying to disrupt their love

Nyte typing goobity gock and trying to end the day as soon as possible btw

Not looking good for scum nyte!

yawn