[signup] fucking retard mafia

Fuck rora

1 Like

:disappointed:

@Roragok may i let faz in if i personally believe his offense was only 1game ban level

i dont wanna argue about this or make it a thing but i think mostly harmless offenses (in both intention and effect) should be 1game ban at most

that said if people have opinions pls argue with me

I already said it seemd like a 1 game offense cause he really didnt do anything, but at the same time he knows better. Dunno

I think 1 game bans are enough, I frequently just self impose 1 or 2 game bans on myself

Rules are three games. But let's just not enforce them.

1 Like

i never envisioned these rules applying to such minor offenses

nor do i think i was around when they got codified

so from my perspective its less a case of not enforcing rules i agreed to and more a case of, if we were discussing rules now, what i just said (mostly harmless offenses (in both intention and effect) should be 1game ban at most) would be what i wanted the rules to be in the first place

fuck it w/e idc enough

Dont sweat it boys

"Rules are rules"

Game was over you fucking moron @Roragok

1 Like

Your diellusional.

How am I delusional?

Epok was hammered on game losing hammer. Game was over. I posted prior to host ending the game was my only offense.

Game losing hammer to whom? It was not over. I'll remove your ban if you host a game.

1 Like

I posted after epok was hammered as town with 6 people alive and 2 scum. Game was over dude at least take your time and review before talking.

The game was only over to you who knew he was town. Fuck off stay banned.

You don't even come in humble or apologize. Stay banned.

You fucking banned me over nothing asshole

how did my sign not work...

idk just do it again

@mafiabot sign

Exactly GAME WAS FUCKING OVER. IF HOST WAS THERE HE WOULD HAVE ENDED IT. HOLY SHIT YOU ARE DENSE AS FUCK