Hello

1 Like

My, you’re a tall one

went to see my doctor about anxiety today feel a lot better now

1 Like

m’lady

1 Like

tips hat

To be fair, :laughing::laughing::weary::triumph:you have to have a very high IQ :100::smirk::nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:to understand Rick and Morty. :triumph::weary::sweat_drops::heart:The humor :rofl::joy::+1::ok_hand:is extremely subtle, :point_right::ok_hand::heart_eyes_cat:and without a solid grasp :fist::muscle::tired_face::eggplant::sweat_drops:of theoretical physics :eye::scream::triumph::eyes:most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. :wink::kissing_closed_eyes::relieved::100::clap::point_right::+1:There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, :skull_and_crossbones::grimacing::skull_and_crossbones::dizzy_face:which is deftly woven into his characterisation :expressionless::raised_hands::smirk_cat::tumbler_glass:- his personal philosophy :nerd_face::sunglasses::unamused::pensive:draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, :100::weary::peach::eggplant::sweat_drops::tired_face:for instance. The fans understand this stuff; :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kissing_heart::ok_hand::clap::raised_hands::100:they have the intellectual capacity :nerd_face::smirk::ok_hand::handshake:to truly appreciate the depths :thinking::scream_cat::alien::drooling_face:of these jokes, :joy::rofl::heart_eyes::open_hands::ok_hand:to realize that they're not just funny​:thinking::astonished::kissing_closed_eyes::grin:- they say something deep about LIFE. :sweat::thinking::drooling_face::smirk::nerd_face::scream::heart:As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty :clap::raised_hands::100::heart_eyes_cat::triumph::weary::sweat_drops:truly ARE idiots- :unamused::thinking::roll_eyes::zipper_mouth_face:of course they wouldn't appreciate, :raised_hands::heart::pouting_cat::facepunch:for instance, the humour :joy_cat::heart_eyes::rofl:in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wu​:b::b:a Lu​:b::b:a Du​:b: Du​:b:," which itself is a cryptic reference :eyes::lips::scream_cat::thinking:to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons :flushed::nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kiss::pray:I'm smirking​:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::triumph::roll_eyes: right now just imagining :thinking::expressionless::roll_eyes::rofl:one of those addlepated simpletons :neutral_face::hushed::expressionless::x:scratching their heads in confusion :question::unamused::thinking::sob::sweat::question:as ■■■ Harmon's :weary::eggplant::sweat_drops::peach::triumph::ok_hand::point_right::ok_hand:genius :smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::100:unfolds itself on their television screens. :raised_hands::laughing::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:What fools... how I pity them. :triumph::expressionless::joy::-1: And yes :+1::clap::raised_hands::kissing_cat::heart_eyes_cat::sweat_drops::heart:by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty​:older_man: :couplekiss_man_man::boy::triumph::tired_face::sweat_drops:tattoo. :heart::clap::raised_hands::+1::ok_hand::100:And no,:confounded::expressionless::confused: you cannot see it. :no_entry_sign::facepunch::x::scream_cat::no_good_man::bangbang::100:It's for the ladies' :triumph::kissing_heart::eggplant::sweat_drops::peach::person_tipping_hand::umbrella::weary:eyes only​:eyes::kiss::tongue::sweat_drops::+1::heart::100:- And even they :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum::smirk::kissing_cat::heart_eyes_cat:have to demonstrate :point_up::clap::raised_hands::100:that they're within 5 IQ points​:100::+1::heart::ok_hand::kissing_heart::heart_eyes: of my own (preferably lower) :relieved::triumph::sunglasses::nerd_face:beforehand.:peach::peach::peach::umbrella::100::smirk::eggplant::sweat_drops::100::heart_eyes_cat::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::grin::heart::100::triumph::weary::tired_face::clap::raised_hands::+1::point_right::ok_hand::facepunch:

1 Like

holy fuck look at that bad boi^

September 9, :100: 2001. Gary :sparkling_heart: and :clap: I :eye: were :baby: skating at :eggplant: a :ok_hand: hospital on :on: top :top: of :sweat_drops: a :ok_hand: huge :eggplant: hill :sparkling_heart: overlooking a :ok_hand: valley. An :japanese_ogre: ambulance :ambulance: came :sweat_drops: and :clap: took :couple: out :100: a :ok_hand: dead :skull: woman. :woman: Gary :sparkling_heart: asked :pray: me :sob: why :rage: she :woman: wasn't :neutral_face: moving :truck: or :person_tipping_hand: blinking. They :busts_in_silhouette: hadn't closed :no_entry_sign: her :woman: eyes :eyes: yet. :innocent: She :woman: must :couple: have :clap: died :skull: on :on: the :clap: way. :dizzy: A :ok_hand: car :red_car: full :full_moon_with_face: of :sweat_drops: family :man: and :clap: friends :couple: came :sweat_drops: in :clap: with :clap: the :clap: ambulance. :ambulance: They :busts_in_silhouette: were :baby: all :100: crying :sob: and :clap: hugging each :clap: other. :family: One :triumph: woman :woman: screamed :tired_face: hysterically :joy: and :clap: grabbed 🏼 at :eggplant: the :clap: woman's :couple_with_heart: body :dancer: asking :pray: her :woman: to :sweat_drops: wake :sleeping: up. :small_red_triangle: I :eye: had :kiss: to :sweat_drops: tell :speaking_head: Gary :sparkling_heart: that :neutral_face: her :woman: soul :dizzy: went :clap: to :sweat_drops: Heaven. :point_up_2: I :eye: didn't :no_entry_sign: believe :rainbow: a :ok_hand: word :end: of :sweat_drops: it, :100: but :peach: I :eye: knew :eyeglasses: it'd be :honeybee: easier :grin: for :eggplant: him :older_man: to :sweat_drops: understand. :books: Two :couplekiss_man_woman: days :calendar: from :point_right: now, :wave: at :eggplant: 9 :100: AM, :clap: the :clap: planes will :clap: hit :facepunch: the :clap: World :earth_americas: Trade :sweat_drops: Center killing :hocho: over :clap: 3, :computer_mouse: 000 people. :man: I :eye: will :clap: tell :speaking_head: Gary :sparkling_heart: that :neutral_face: there :ok_hand: is :sweat_drops: no :person_gesturing_no: God, :innocent: and :clap: all :100: of :sweat_drops: this :point_left: is :sweat_drops: meaningless. But :peach: today, :date: there :ok_hand: is :sweat_drops: a :ok_hand: God. :innocent: And :clap: he :man: has :clap: a :ok_hand: plan for :eggplant: him. :older_man: He :man: doesn't :flushed: know :thought_balloon: it, :100: but :peach: a :ok_hand: year :tada: from :point_right: now, :wave: our :poop: family :man: will :clap: be :honeybee: torn apart and :clap: I :eye: will :clap: move :footprints: far :milky_way: away :neutral_face: and :clap: won't :no_entry_sign: see :eyes: or :person_tipping_hand: talk :speech_balloon: to :sweat_drops: him :older_man: for :eggplant: five :fire: years. :date: And :clap: as :peach: we :busts_in_silhouette: sit :seat: on :on: the :clap: hood :gem: of :sweat_drops: our :poop: car, :red_car: the :clap: sun :sun_with_face: goes :mobile_phone_off: down :small_red_triangle_down: and :clap: he :man: asks :pray: me :sob: what :frowning_with_open_mouth: I :eye: want :clap: out :100: of :sweat_drops: my :man: life. :bust_in_silhouette: I :eye: tell :speaking_head: him :older_man: I :eye: don't :no_entry_sign: know. On and :clap: on :on: we :busts_in_silhouette: run :running_man: away :neutral_face: from :point_right: the :clap: things :clock2: we :busts_in_silhouette: are :1234: afraid. :skull: On :on: and :clap: on :on: we :busts_in_silhouette: run :running_man: away :neutral_face: from :point_right: the :clap: things :clock2: we :busts_in_silhouette: are :1234: afraid. :skull: On :on: and :clap: on :on: we :busts_in_silhouette: run :running_man: away :neutral_face: from :point_right: the :clap: things :clock2: we :busts_in_silhouette: are :1234: afraid. :skull: I :eye: don't :no_entry_sign: tell :speaking_head: him :older_man: about :sweat_drops: the :clap: dream :thought_balloon: I :eye: had :kiss: the :clap: night :crescent_moon: before :joy: where :neutral_face: I'm :cupid: riding :bike: in :clap: a :ok_hand: car :red_car: full :full_moon_with_face: of :sweat_drops: strangers :couple: and :clap: singing :sweat_drops: to :sweat_drops: some :man: song :notes: I've :eye: never :person_gesturing_no: heard :ear: and :clap: smoking :smoking: a :ok_hand: cigarette :smoking: and :clap: we :busts_in_silhouette: swerve off :mobile_phone_off: the :clap: road :motorway: and :clap: hit :facepunch: a :ok_hand: tree. :christmas_tree: I :eye: go :running_man: through :weary: the :clap: windshield and :clap: hit :facepunch: the :clap: edge of :sweat_drops: a :ok_hand: fence, :construction: dislocating my :man: jaw and :clap: flipping me :sob: into :point_right: a :ok_hand: wall :construction: where :neutral_face: my :man: neck :dromedary_camel: is :sweat_drops: broken, :broken_heart: and :clap: my :man: skull is :sweat_drops: fractured. I bleed :syringe: to :sweat_drops: death :skull: in :clap: excruciating pain. :rage: I :eye: will :clap: have :clap: this :point_left: dream :thought_balloon: periodically until :roll_eyes: I :eye: meet :100: all :100: of :sweat_drops: the :clap: strangers, :couple: one :triumph: by :smiling_imp: one :triumph: introducing :video_game: them :sweat_drops: all :100: to :sweat_drops: one :triumph: another :arrows_counterclockwise: until :roll_eyes: we :busts_in_silhouette: are :1234: a :ok_hand: close :earth_africa: group of :sweat_drops: friends. :couple: I :eye: will :clap: set :triangular_ruler: these :point_left: events :person_raising_hand: in :clap: motion, :dash: and :clap: I :eye: will :clap: die. :skull: But :peach: today :date: in :clap: the :clap: warm :fire: light :low_brightness: of :sweat_drops: the :clap: sunset, I :eye: don't :no_entry_sign: see :eyes: it. :100: I :eye: just :clap: see :eyes: the :clap: sunset. I :eye: smile :grinning: back :back: and :clap: shake :heartbeat: my :man: head. :person_getting_massage: I :eye: have :clap: absolutely :triumph: no :person_gesturing_no: idea. :bulb: I :eye: am :clap: afraid. :skull:

[ 12:14 PM ] slowdive :

why do i always run away

why do i always take the easy way

i wont go do that again

Gotta Work hard, DO my best!

if i could tell you

[ 12:15 PM ] slowdive :

the truth