Smoke Signals [DAY 1]

1 Like

Twelve posts in without a flamewar. Time to antagonize fireworks.

Unsign this is a goy club game.

1 Like

Your bullshit goyclub antics might have worked on me a month ago but im more mature now and this shit is just gayb

I literally don't know who you are.

1 Like

This looks like a good play and I see nothing wrong with it.

I CONFIRM THAT I AM PART OF THIS TRIBE/"SIGKILL".
MY PARTNERS ARE @Matticus and @big_ass

1 Like

I might have done that wrong. Will be constructing a scum/town spectrum chart shortly.

Osiris is definitely town this time. Never voting him.

Why are you choosing to align in Jones's tribe and not mine?

DO NOT sign tribes yet!!

Hip-shooting tribes removes one of the main investigative elements of this setup - it changes the game to be inherently mafia-sided because mafia can set tribes as they wish (while falling into town's seemingly random hip-shots) without much discussion/manipulation

You must instead force them to work for the tribes. Try to create tribes of town

I don't have time to think about the (new) setup rn but with the new numbers there is probably again some configuration in which mafia cannot win

I agree, we shouldn't be too hasty with our choices.
We should scum hunt first.

First-mover advantage, but since he renamed his tribe I'll reconsider

Yes, wait until I've had time to sort out my spectrum diagram

This is "the plan" redux where midwit tier mafia players deploy spike strips to completely make the game unplayable.

All town members should vote "NO" on their smoke signal: within the case of an infiltrator on two separate tribes, town wins because they ultimately have infinite time to scumhunt. The case of two infiltrators is handled by a 50/50 flip after the infiltrators vote "YES" on whatever the selected tribe is.

Town-telling is a function of time: we effectively have infinite of it, so it should be a win.

It's obvious which forum members are jealous of me (and therefore just take the opposite of whatever I say). How stupid do you have to be to read mechanics of the game and not come to the conclusion of "nmaGane typed out a bunch of nonsense and didn't even bother to review it once he finished".

You are literally playing a monkey typewriter game: please analyze it more and take more time to setup your tribes.