Spooky Mafia Day 2

I'm not ruling out Rora as the other scum.

I still find the Osiris/Kyle interaction kinda weird, was he bussing him? idk it feels a bit that way to me

I had the same thought. Why did Kyle go quiet? Kyle will usually try to squirm even when caught. So I thought maybe there could be a deep wolf and what better than a hard bus. There's only two of them with no cop, so once Kyle's cover was blown, maybe it's better if they don't try to associate.

But I've been really paranoid in all my games lately so I didn't say anything.

i didnt take it that way, i just assumed he didnt want to spend more time on a game he might just die instantly on

not discounting an osiris deepwolf though, i will read his posts sometime later

Wintermute caught him early on D1 one game and he squirmed all day.

At the same time I don't think Lucky was expecting to be voted, so it's not like Lucky couldn't fit that narrative as well.

yeah im like 70% sure it's lucky. i was about 80% sure kyle was mafia before you guys gaslit me

Iā€™m prepared to vote for whoever you think is best

The follow bboy plan

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
luckyartist 2 bazingaboy, ian

Not Voting

osiris, insom, Roragok, Matticus, KrazyKat, LuckyArtist,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

d4165960-2d54-11ec-a4b4-a70e90ff8e5c

@mafiabot vote luckyartist ez game

Yes day 1 hard defend my mafia partner truly genius gameplay from the lucky artist

@mafiabot lynch @insom

Kyle flipping scum does not make your meme voting of him correct or cool and I will protest the lack of actual mafia play by afking

I'm thinking it's Ian or Lucky.
Maybe Insom.
Small chance of Rora.

Hammer is 5. Let's not be hasty.

I can confirm that I am and a just a normal spooky ghost

I still don't like lbj, Kyle was my scum lean. I think I'm reading games okay even tho I'm out a lot. Pretty positive at minimum bboy Osiris is ghost town.

Mstticus I want to lean town. Kkst is a black hole if idk ever.

Ian's playing chess so he's to busy to be a ghost buster.

I agree with all of this except your views on Ian and myself.
This game seems won unless the last buster lives a few more days.