Spooky Mafia Signups

@mafiabot sign

3 Likes

@mafiabot sign

That's be 10 with those 2 just need another for 11 or we could do a based 13er with 3

Nyte you will have to fix your sign so the bot can work on d1 before eventually breaking

alternatively stay out

makes 7 posts, 1 of them being some scumpool with 2 scum

dies

gets mad at people for not blind sheeping

yes very engaging and enjoyable mafia experience to play with town nyte

On one hand the rivalry could make for a better game but on the other hand I don't want this to end in people breaking off for half a year again

How I feel watching this play out

1 Like

No I have intentionally left the unsign this way. He can enjoy his game. Also letting someone like iaafr just be shitty and treat people like shit for no real reason and giving it a pass over anyone else is just stupid. You’ve banned people for less. Fuck you.

Oooo drama eats popcorn oh you said something about me? Here’s a time out for being nasty.

when have i done that

if its something plasma related im not really sure that it was simply because i was attacked

People have been timed out or atleast flagged and warned for posting kill yourself.

That’s just one example.

:thonk:

mommy pls ban the raving lunatic who started yelling at me when I told him to shut up idk why he didn't just shut up mommy pls

imagine being nyte. lol. lmao.

1 Like

I don't think I ever get those and if people want em gone I'd let them scrub the post because there's nothing constructive about that. If you manage to find an example that has nothing to do with the posters other actions at the time, let me know

consider: if you want to act as the mediator on civility and unnecessary displays of negative emotion, maybe you shouldn't 1. say "shut up" as your primary means for improving the situation and 2. be one of the most otherwise humorless and negative vibe posters on the site 90% of the time

1 Like

Shut up.

1 Like

But yeah sound of me clapping my hands together c'mon people how about some mafia am I right haha just another 1 or 3 signs to go

1 Like