SuPA Mafia

@mafiabot sign

I am choosing not to play a game if you are in it.

I'm letting host decide.

31 posts d1
56 d2

but yeah, you do you, that's clearly your choice

supa (host) d1 = 16 posts

Valid points, except you rarely even vote day 1.

I am just personally annoyed playing a mafia game with players who constantly low activity/contribution especially with high aptitude

yeah I don't think nyte's activity was a problem this game, she was PR too so it's beneficial for her to stay under the radar

you realize that's specifically because most people are hosting from est and i'm barely off work at literal EOD

i can't really mitigate that and i still like to play/put in effort.

i think you actually are manipulative about my playing because you think i can play but as scum you bullshit around and make excuses and wait, and then as town you berate me for not being timely.

it's a shitty pattern, and actually if people (not just u) stopped fucking rush hammering me during the days and utilized my input more critically i don't think my timing would be the impact you think it is.

but that's my perspective.

everytime i'm voted it's generally done early day when i haven't even been given time. i most often am gearing towards EOD play because it's the most effective and ideally it's when i'm just off work and can focus

but i can't always make it two hours or the full hour before, unfortunately

1 Like

Nyte had over 80 posts combined this game, Gamut wouldn't even reach that in 10 games

1 Like

gamut hate train itt

Lynching either sdad or scsf day 1
@mafiabot sign

@mafiabot unsign

1 Like

Thanks for making d1 easy

I'm not signed either, so I don't see how it would be easy for you

The same way day 1 was easy for me last game

I'm saying now you might actually have to use your brain for once instead of relying on personality politics

3 Likes

he got u there

Still unlikely

I play 6am eastern to 10pm eastern.

I am not trying to be a dick, I am down to playing to playing longer day 1 to let you play at least 2 evenings or something.

People know you are not going to show up until late and it just seems like a dead spot to interact with.

Dienda wasnt much better last 2 games but he is new so I am cutting him slack.

Bazinga has been a posting force last 2 games, which is awesome.