Tango [DAY 1]

I suffocated him with my thighs

1 Like

thanks guys im going to consider the shithead section of the game towncleared for the time being

Yeah im gunna need a new partner

Osirus is the obvious lynch pick here

I'm VT, there is 1 scum left in a game with 7 uncleared players (fmpov), we have 3 shots and a lynch left today which makes greater than 50% chance of killing scum just by random selection.

However the viable shot pool is limited to those who have already used their shots.

My suggested plan is to shoot down the list, rolling randomly, then lynch from those who were slow to shoot (making themselves eligible for a random shot)

Example:

Shot 2: I roll 1 d2 between jdance and jcrispy. Player X joins with me in shot
Shot 3: Players Y and Z roll 1 d3 between (1 of jdance/jcrispy; me; Player X)

And so on.

In order to execute properly you need to confirm with the person verbally before suggesting the shot officially because from the setup it looks like you lose the ability if the other person does not confirm.

I need 1 volunteer to be "Player X" - I will roll a d2 and we will shoot between jdance and jcrispy. You are then volunteering to take a 1-in-3 with me and the other of jdance/jcrispy. Reply "Confirm" to this post to join.

1 Like

Get a life

@mafiabot lynch @big_ass

@mafiabot lynch @big_ass

Get a life

Looking forward to the last real player to post (@lwyrup )

sup everyone, I just woke up

Jcrispy and Jdance are also the most likely mafia in the game.

hahaha holy shit

Epic win.

Who is the most mafia?

Host please do not react to player posts, you are affecting the game (you may react to this one)

I am mafia

I am survivor

1 Like

He said he was vt, which isnt a town-freindly play