The Destiny Report

Anyone who discusses politics on youtube/twitch should be demonitized.

destiny/hassan the likes are really distasteful to me and they're far from the worst but some people are just in the cult

the psychology of this stuff is so weird for react and opinion streamers. They're actively priming you to a pavlov response even if they aren't maliciously manipulating the content itself. I guess you could say the same with people clicking on pixels but videogames are cool

I mean it's always been dumb as fuck (let's sit around and listen to the opinions of a guy who doesn't leave the house and sits on his computer 12 hours a day, no background in anything, no expertise in anything, plus in Destiny's case seems to like "debates" which is the biggest red flag in a person that ever existed) but I want to know what the cancel material is

The guy's supposedly "poly" (read: a cuckold) and I vaguely recall something about not treating people that well. I really dont want to have to read the article so I'm just going to guess what is in it

On a related note I had a dream my little brother said he was poly and i was just like dont say that. That's weird as fuck

OK I skimmed it, it's the lamest shit ever - not worth ever reading or caring about

Destiny is a weird online loser who happens to get paid for being a weird online loser so he never has to change. Over 10 years he's done some weird online loser things. The things highlight a complete lack of moral character/lack of value as a person but you know that already from watching 2mins of his stream.

Conclusion: Don't watch streamers who use webcams or include their own voice on the stream - this is the line over which one crosses when one becomes "too online" and things have to be reigned in. For most of us that reigning in is still possible but I think in destiny's case that ship has long sailed

And "poly" in most cases is what normal people (read: hot people/well-adjusted people) call "being single" but when you're in an actual relationship and are/become "poly" what it really is is a lack of respect both for yourself and the other person.

The most fundamental aspect of any relationship is your commitment to the person & most things in adult life that show respect & responsibility (being an adult) are about reigning in your base impulses/suspending the desire to chase pleasure in its more basic forms in pursuit of some higher goal

The loss of religion as a moral framework for most people seems to have left some without the ability to reason about moral concepts/form a moral framework of their own - you end up with a lot of "don't judge anyone for any reason!" -type thinking which, unfortunately, is just complete nonsense. Degenerate behavior is bad it's really that simple

Sorry for rambling about this it's an issue that strikes close to home (everybody in the dance world wants to be "poly" because it's a bunch of hot people climbing all over each other's bodies - at some point they give in and decide they should all sleep with each other)

& it's conflicting because i definitely feel those same things but I just call myself "single" and leave it at that

When was the last time you've been to church?

A couple years but don't mistake my post for religious LARPing - I am not claiming religion as my own moral framework merely pointing out that in its absence many people (but not me) seem unable to reason morally

I don't read your posts.

You read enough to pick out the part about religion and try to "gotcha" me on it

Unfortunately (for you) I am the most moral person on the forumn and can't be "gotcha"d

Insom moment.

Just pointing out that you lied about not reading my posts. ]

By your own moral framework this is actually a cardinal sin: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

I don't remember the last time I lied.

It was two minutes ago when you typed "I don't read your posts."

As a reminder, Psalm 101:7 -
No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.

You're a daft one.

Rhetoric isn't your strong suit.

Luke 8:17