The Dissonance of Jones

No you're not you're pulling an ian

This has nothing to do with helping anybody

Draw parallels to your personal life as you will, it won't matter much in the end when Jonesz is dead.

2 Likes

I went crazy once.

1 Like

It was a mixture of extreme OCD/paranoia. Thankfully it went away over time.

2 Likes

The shadow, which is in conflict with the acknowledged values, cannot be accepted as a negative part of one's own psyche and is therefore projected--that is, it is transferred to the outside world and experienced as an outside object. It is combated, punished, and exterminated as 'the alien out there' instead of being dealt with as one's own inner problem.

Mattcusis compromised acc btw

no

Robert and I have been very worried about the notjones PM situation. He's been using this forum to PM Toprak daily and it's honestly quite distressing.

Robert tried making an account but he got rejected/banned. Not sure why.

because he hid himself and it was hard to say it wasnt toprak dodging in the first place

Whats the difference between this and notjones pming him on steam or something?

Effectively nothing, it's just funny how he's keeping a "distance" if that makes much sense. notjones has always been averse to adding any of us as friends on Steam/Discord etc...
It was always easier for him to stay in his on-forum character, and interact through forum-only means in his times of "rage".

if he wants to do that and isnt doing anything heinous seems okay to me

Of course, everything is okay. He has never and will never do "anything heinous".
The only atrocities he will commit are inwards.

i dont know if thats true but i wish the best for eveyrone

notjones is dead. He will rise again but for now he is dead.

See my shadow changing
Stretching up and over me
Soften this old armor
Hoping I can clear the way by
Stepping through my shadow
Coming out the other side
Step into the shadow
Forty six and two are just ahead of me

1 Like

It's come clear that notjones requires medical treatment. Not sure if there's a cure.

we can all be better

2 Likes