The Dissonance of Jones

But seriously, keep my name and threads out of my name out fo your fucking mouth. I have like 2 hours to clean up the house before my sister comes over to take me to a wedding and I don't need to have this distracting me.

1 Like

Doesn't your sister live like 2 hours away from me?

1 Like

Don't fucking fuck with me Alvin Bragg && this Donald Trump being convicted have completely removed all moral inhibition from me.

Lock the fucking thread. I have to swifter.

2 Likes

you mean hoover?

Hoovering might scratch up the wood floors.

I will hold off on commenting until you leave for your scheduled engagement. I suggest leaving your phone in the car while in attendance.

I don't phone post because I'm not a fucking f*ggot.

d9one

1 Like

Thanks -- I really appreciate the recent moderation; taking a stand for my God Given right to express advanced hatred of nyte against the likes of @big_ass who has been letting threads like this roll that post my full name, address, and social security number -- a joke on the forum for at least half a decade.

2 Likes

I'll write up another one of these threads soon.

1 Like

These people think it's still 2020 and you can't say "I hate your guts so fucking much I'm going to kill you" on the internet.

Sorry it's 2024 -- there's like 6 months until people unironically get dragged out of their homes and murdered in the street for voting for Donald Trump.

I have to watch my back from @insom who will likely try to take a shot at me, but you're a real one ■■■, when shit hits the fan I'm not going to find you and scalp you for fun.

1 Like

I hope this wedding has drugs.

1 Like

Shut The Fuck Up And Clean Your Room

1 Like

An unlikely alliance.

1 Like

Going to make a sick bone broth out of few select forum members once the 2024 election is stolen.

1 Like