The Financial Destruction Of Europe Begins Today

1 Like

The end result of America is Google and Microsoft entirely staffed by people released from Honduran and Venezuelan prisons and pointed toward the American border.

The CIA blew up the nordstream pipelines

New hire at work: have to help Jorge ("political refugee" (enforcer for now defunct cartel)) set up his editor with our company linting rules.

1 Like

This is frankly the same kind of thinking that proffers millions of dollars to NGOs with the plan of "transitioning justice involved individuals into jobs with the government" (staffing the civil service with violent criminals).

1 Like

Guy On Doomed Planet Mostly Concerned With Skin Color Of People In Movies

The STEM skills shortage can be completely filled from an untapped pool: people with violent convictions.

"Wake up honey its time for your yearly nihil post"

1 Like

"bigfatliar" emote when I see an 800 comment hackernews thread about "underdogdevs" quarterly.

Stop talking to him you guys are scaring him ofd

You people are extremely far behind the curve: emptying the prisons apprently doesnt work (they just assault random people on the street)

the solution is going to be to give these people mid-level management jobs within the civil serivce.

billions upon billions of dollars are going to be spent in order to give habitual, violent offenders jobs as paper bureaucrats in public services.

That previous post is a celebration parallax: ask yourself, if I was a white liberal democrat woman and I said that would it be a serious policy proposal.

1 Like

You should be a policymaker

sbtalq9lnlq91

3 Likes

or have career programs in jail

jail university

1 Like

in my jail there will be Amazon mturk kiosks

prison college

1 Like