The International 2022 - Live Discussion

agreed honestly

a TI in Lima would be pretty sick, cheap accommodation and hits of cocaine for like $1 in the local currency

just dont try the Paco that’s basically just poverty crack aka concentrate of the chemical sludge leftover from the cocaine making process

Headed out to pub tonight to watch the last coupla games with the boys

4 Likes

$5 a gram

These anti depressants are filling the hole that I was trying to fill with drugs and alcohol so w.e

4 Likes

Glad to hear it, fuck addiction

1 Like

for the boys

2 Likes

Really slick jacket there

2 Likes

jdance would you say your obsession with soyboy culture stems from a deep seated fear of your own masculinity not being adequate?

1 Like

pretend I am Dr. Melfi from the Sopranos

1 Like

jdance is an incredible specimen, somehow capable of being insecure yet oblivious at the same time, unattached but deeply invested, cringe but based, sporadic but well thought out

1 Like

Kaptenrobert is not a good person. Nobody believed me when i said this about gamut. You will all see in time

you somehow connect people being disgusted by your way of bashing people with approving of everything the bashed person does

I am simply creating attention to the issue

Did you guys see the game

Looks like TSM and Soniqs have an easier day for once.
Hope they don't mess it up.

jdance would be a disgusting animal ■■■■■■ regardless of whether he was "insecure" or "concerned over his masculinity"

the end of disagreement is all motive being attributed to "psycho-sexual gay frustration" in a vicious circle.

Must have provoked you in your provocation thread huh