The New Users Are Destroying the Forum

Which is why we need to bring them all here.
Epok asked for new users? The monkey's paw curls...

2 Likes

you fail to catch my meaning....

Many such cases.

1 Like

there is literally no incentive. the ih at least centers around dota. these(namafia) people dont' even play dota. dota is barely playable. remove dota and those people don't need this shithole. the people here don't need or want dota (can't hang, mostly, because its not a shithole compared to this place, ironically)
c'est la vie

1 Like

I agree — dota is (has been?) barely playable and as a result the unhinged people I played with and met are really what made those experiences memorable. Take them away and it’s just a vacuum of awful experiences

1 Like

Obviously I’d be biased but cmon dude. That’s fentanyl strength copium you’re inhaling here. Dota is no paradise

Alternatively post your dota buff so we can confirm you’re actually regularly playing and making statements ljke those (in which case you may be more ill than the site admin!)

2 Likes

I like dota

Dota is the salty spittoon of game arenas

Nyte would beat you in a 1v1 SF a hundred times in a row.

2 Likes

sure buddy

1 Like

I know thats right

i have played more dota this year/late last year than probably at any (other) concentrated point in my life

1 Like

Im sorry to hear that. My dms are open if youd like to talk.

2 Likes

condolences

3 Likes

yes, well, dota hasn't been the problem, of course - i have actually enjoyed dota. i am behind on the new map/act, though.

i have bad hands and can't play sf for shit, tho. but nma is probably still right.

1 Like

No comment on Strawberry Donut?

I’d do it if we bet and I’d cream ya

Huh?

1 Like