Matticus
bazingaboy
Nyte
slowdive
SCSF
theGreatWingdingi

2d79a360-8e6c-11ea-a441-0d66cf41f908

@Friend @yns

Let me know if anyone has any setup preferences. With this amount of players (9) might look at just doing a pretty normal mafia. 2 v7 maybe a cop n prostitute/godfather

Medical Mafia is 9 players BTW.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Medical_Mafia

one of my favorites, expecting another gamer tho. but will see tomorrow when i wake up

I like medical mafia. The last 2 times we tried to get a game going people got exited, and then supa or ewiz would say that it's broken blah blah and everyone unsigned.

1 Like

As far as time constraints for the game. Looking at 36 hour days 12 hour nights. Day chat for mafia undecided currently. If we get 10 prob 8v2 with day. 11 8v3 with only night

Willing to expand night to 24 hours but no longer.

I like 36 hour days 12 hour nights as long as the start time is at a reasonable hour. I like 10 am start and 10 pm end of day to get the most people active at end of day.

Just my two cents.

I think long nights is really bad so pref 12

1 Like

36.12 flexible with priority of consistent EOD

example
day 1 begins 10am ends 10pm
day 2 begins 11am because moderator slept in or was waiting for a night action but still ends 10pm

10pm is just an example- I am not sure if later or earlier is what would work for more players

Also days should get shorter as the game gets smaller

usually the people who were less active live longer so final days are just a snoozefest while u wait for the 2 players who afked all game to show up and cast a vote

completely agree with the 2 posts above this. seems like that would work best for the game and future games. would be more fun and engaging.

I am a big fan of flexing time to be consistent with my schedule. like days to start around 9/10am est. also open to shortening day as we lose people.

and with the ability to have the threads lock after timers at the very least threads can be locked consistently if they start consistently at the same time.

@mafiabot .s

Can we get 48/24

@mafiabot .s

1 Like

nvm

@mafiabot .unsign

2 Likes