Town Hall

Even the goys knew truly amazing

this man just quoted me telling nmagane to stop using the N-word as mod abuse xd

We should’ve listened to the Goys all along

so @iaafr basically you're saying you think i shouldve left the thread open because it seems everything else you said is really just not true?

so you're of the opinion I should've kept the thread open, but i'm sure you can understand why I decided to close it for ...1 and a half day. never permanently. just 1 and a half day. right?

Why’d he post this

There's no way LBJ actually believes the things he is saying so there is no point in responding

He's quoting a thread where nmagane typed like 1000 words about Kyle removing the n-word from the site and how unfair it was

As an example of Kyle mod abusing

And there's a poll in the thread where the only 2 responders (me and kkat) say kyle is right to remove it (this was at the point where nmagane and other goys just posted the n word over and over on the site)

And the only pro-nword voters are the goys themselves

i can understand why you thought it was a good idea

but the backlash was pretty predictable fmpov so yea still gonna say it was a bad play

and yea i still think pretty much all hiding of posts has been unnecessary / not what i think modding should be on this site (even posts on the harassy/flamey/offensive side) but again thats just a personal opinion

btw its kind of hard for me to see how you can call people idiots or morons without it being blatantly derogatory / a personal attack

:thinking:

what exactly did roragok mean by this?

1 Like

so your post that demonized me was essentially just moot.

you're a reasonable guy and i'm sure you understand the situation so i'm sure you also understand certain people are being completely unreasonable and posting something like that gives them ammo to their "cause"

also this thread + [serious] threads are treated with "higher priority" so offtopic/spam/etc. is meant to be flagged/deleted.

If you don’t think it’s mod abuse that Kyle deleted all my posts and threads then I don’t know what to tell you

LBJ/Nyte want me to remove spam/off-topic posts but when it happens to them they're upset.

When it was Jdance he was banned for like 4 hours by dan. But thats okay.

What about ism doesn’t work with me

https://namafia.com/t/official-dotakyle-saves-literally-fucking-everything-thread/5341/14
Once at the top of his game, the power led him to his downfall

jdance for admin

Anyways these garbage ass threads aside, i can’t and won’t crawl through recently posted in threads for examples but I’ve said it before the sexism thread

Your thread was clearly just harassment and your 4 hours of spamming him in the blog thread was harassment for which you should've been muted

These were just ones I had saved for various reasons and when I was getting examples for my real man thread