Town Hall

also this thread + [serious] threads are treated with "higher priority" so offtopic/spam/etc. is meant to be flagged/deleted.

If you don’t think it’s mod abuse that Kyle deleted all my posts and threads then I don’t know what to tell you

LBJ/Nyte want me to remove spam/off-topic posts but when it happens to them they're upset.

When it was Jdance he was banned for like 4 hours by dan. But thats okay.

What about ism doesn’t work with me

https://namafia.com/t/official-dotakyle-saves-literally-fucking-everything-thread/5341/14
Once at the top of his game, the power led him to his downfall

jdance for admin

Anyways these garbage ass threads aside, i can’t and won’t crawl through recently posted in threads for examples but I’ve said it before the sexism thread

Your thread was clearly just harassment and your 4 hours of spamming him in the blog thread was harassment for which you should've been muted

These were just ones I had saved for various reasons and when I was getting examples for my real man thread

The 4 hours was harassment

That said Kyle u should just stop reading, responding, flagging posts, hiding posts etc here right now because it is not achieving anything

Everyone is just here to argue their own viewpoints and is therefore only going to become more entrenched

the only reason he wasn't banned was because it was targeted at me and i didnt feel like them btiching about power abuse.

unfortunately the 2 other mods were too afraid to post during that time.

And while you’re at it stop creating contrived reasons for why you did something after the fact

also unban jdance @SOPHIE imho

what else would anyone be here to do?
it's town hall and it's suppsoed to be an open discussion about what we feel is going on/how to address it. a large part of the problem (ostensibly the entire problem) is there is no ability to address the transgressions of someone protected by power.

what are we doing here then? youre wiping everything off the table because it's.... about kyle, who is a mod and as such there's really no recourse? so he should just let these things play out amongst us, and then what?

he's got an hour left iunno.

why unban him?

Resolve conflicts

do you not feel that arguing ones viewpoints is essential to finding resolution? on some level or another?