tried to kill the pain But only brought more (so much more) I lay dying And I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming Am I too lost to be saved? Am I too lost?

alternatively you can apply for the new open moderator position

He's a good man.

1 Like

no doubt no doubt

@Kischie's idea of a good life: Alienate your friends, grow bitter and angry when they don't want to spend time with you, then spend your few remaining days alone playing wc3 until you have to get a job - or worse, go back to school. Then die and go to hell.

My idea of a good life: Spend time with friends, do not be picky about what to do with them because at the end of the day it doesn't matter if you're at a bar or watching a movie or playing dota - it's the fact that you're together is what matters. As long as they're happy, I'm happy. Spend my long life free and faithful, go to heaven.

3 Likes

Jones' idea of a good life: Programming code toys for the next 20 years to prove that he's a special snowflake, that dropping out of highschool and college was actually fine dad it doesn't matter.

All Trolls go to Heaven

Get out of my fucking thread

1 Like

You two are cute lol

3 Likes

2 Likes

100 IQ: I'm a Special Snowflake. I hate my life in Turkey! I hate this city! I want to move!

135 IQ: Egypt is the greatest country on Earth. I love my life and my city. I will never leave.

1 Like

All of these threads are so confusing.

Either give all of the goy club members their own accounts, or ban them all.

?
It's only me on my account, and only toprak on his account lol
Only two people on two accounts

1 Like

Got a job offer today.

1 Like

After discussing the offer with my close friends (J and C), I have decided to turn it down.

Why?

Relocation+Transport costs would be 50% of the salary (salary is 430 usd per month). Plus the fact that it's an indie game studio with 0 chance of success, run by a guy the same age as me with a business degree and a million dollars to waste.

1 Like