Trump vs Biden debate

Never made this argument. I made the argument Trump would win in votes the night of, Biden will win as mail-in is counted, and Trump will take it to court to get mail-in ballots selectively thrown out and stay President

dont even need PA. biden will be able to declare victory today

with that said PA will also be biden

but the big issue is these states disagree with throwing out ballots compared to FL where they were basically waiting for the OK to rig the election from the supreme court

trump can sue for PA votes all he wants. doesn't matter

im not sure why needles say that biden wins GA though

seems unlikely now

Doesn't matter. SCOTUS has routinely refuted state Supreme Courts on state issues. Multiple decisions regarding primary elections this year. Stuff like Castle Rock. They already said they will probably hear the Pennsylvania case after the election.

They're not impartial: they're completely partisan. Doesn't matter what happens if the states care when the RNC or state Republican party can sue

It actually does because it'll go to the 6-3 SCOTUS. 3 of them worked for Bush on Bush v. Gore. One was in the majority of Bush v. Gore. Alito will 100% dance for trump. There's your 5 for a majority opinion

I think a big takeaway here is how almost every left candidate got destroyed in the senate. Biden got almost no republican votes but got a lot of independents.

I think America is just a pretty right leaning country. Republicans will never vote for a right leaning democrat regardless of how dumb the republican candidate is and independents will vote for a right leaning democrat for president but only in a worst case scenario.

In the senate unless you are in a left bubble, leftist candidates have no chance and moderate dems have a small chance

Not sure if this is a fair comparison. What would they argue? Bush v gore stopped a recount. If they follow that and stop counting then Biden wins

I doubt even gorsuch would vote to just get rid of all absentee ballots or something insane like that which is what would need to happen in the scenario you are proposing

ignore ewiz he wants chaos because thats the natural state of his brain
hes trying to bring others down with him

It wasn't just stopping a recount. It was also throwing out shitloads of ballots. Something they're poised to do with ballots not delivered by midnight on election day but that was because of the USPS fucking up

Nope, just a selective amount. And they don't need Gorsuch. Roberts, Kav, and Barrett worked on Bush v. Gore. Thomas went with Bush v. Gore. Alito will 100% go on it

But bush v gore’s precedent would support Biden winning now.

And these ballots account for a lot of what's being counted now and I'm sure they had Dejoy keep excellent track of exactly when ballots ended up where they were supposed to be counted

Bush v. Gore didn't set precedent. Explicitly. It's one of the most controversial things about the decision

Bush v. Gore was entirely illegitimate. This case will be too. Which is why I have no doubt they'll sign onto it

Man you’re really confident in your super unlikely predictions.