Trump vs Harris debate September 10

And I will be the head of the spear that pierces the heart of Israel, and holding that spear is the hand of Allah, that will never tire or weaken.

2 Likes

https://x.com/pebbut/status/1812300966089068747?t=gnFqzEaIc1DGJDj_I72WSg&s=19

If soy has 100 fans I am one of them. If soy has one fan, it is me. If soy has no fans left....I have passed away

1 Like

Things will be SO DIFFERENT when trump gets elected... The reckoning is at hand chudbros...

So many MAJOR EVENTS and HAPPENINGS will take place.

all the blaks gon' vote for a real ■■■■■ now

Another anecdote from this (not school) shooting, I was in this twitch chat and some Denmark guy started ranting about how this showed the dems and left leaning politics are ruining the country

Gonna pm him and ask what his thoughts are now that the shooter was a confirmed republican, will update if I get one

1 Like

1 Like

A registered Republican who donated to ActBlue.

1 Like

I would not be surprised if this is some mental health issue, it could be politically motivated but whether it’s coming from some right wing or left wing motivations I don’t think we can confirm yet based off his voter registration since he donated to a left wing PAC

1 Like

Will wait for the official motive release from the FBI at this point since strangely this kid seems to just be completely off social media or at least didn’t easily link himself to any online presence that people can find

He donated on inauguration day which has people speculating he lost a bet. Especially considering you dont donate to presidents after they win

He was probably a fuentes kid or alex jokes kid

Or he just wanted to be remembered

Def mental health regardless

I will use this thread to dump memes I see

2 Likes

It was to ActBlue not to Joe Biden. ActBlue is a left wing political organization that funds various democrat candidates

Regardless it was on inauguration day