Trump vs Harris debate September 10

you think he got into yale because he's smart?

You would assume he would graduate because he is smart

he could in fact be a deranged conservative nick fuentes fan or whatever, or he could be some commie liberal pronouns in bio type, its pretty up in the air. Voter registration records can easily be changed so its not exactly the best indicator of motive that he was registered republican. Donating to ActBlue isn't a gotcha either that this kid was some type of super progressive, considering both pieces of evidence towards his political affiliation are conflicting we just simply need more evidence before we can put this kid in a box one way or the other.

the only thing i will say, for someone who is a communist or very progressive the motivations to try to attempt to kill trump are pretty clear and which is what a lot of people assumed at first. To say someone is to the right of the political spectrum then the motivation to kill trump is a bit confusing. He could be part of some far right group that dislikes trump due to his affinity towards Israel and trump isn't as beloved among the far right as he was in 2016 but the overall sentiment towards him is still at worst apathetic rather than violently opposed like they are towards progressive type candidates. I'm hoping the FBI can find something and release it and we don't end up with another stephen paddock situation where nobody knows why the fuck this random 20 year old decided to try and kill the president.

but also those kids are like terminally online, discord came out and said he had an account they closed but he barely used it. Sure they could be covering for themselves now but it would come out through the FBI eventually if he was part of any extremist discord groups which is where a lot of these kids congregate.

we may have a situation where some kid was just suicidal and disgruntled with the political system in the united states and instead of just committing a mass shooting before suicide decided to go after a political candidate and trump just happened to be doing a rally in his neighborhood. 5 minutes of research on secret service protection and you would realize that shooting at a former president from a roof is going to result in you dying so I really think this kid was suicidal in some way.

nice essay bro.

1 Like

why were both snipers on one roof next to each other when there was a grand total of 2 roofs is there utility to that kind of redundancy i need an expert on sniping theory

usually snipers operate in teams of 2 one is a spotter one is the shooter, in this case they both had rifles though so idk what the difference is. maybe they just give them both rifles so one can still shoot if the other gets shot. i'm pretty sure they started shooting back within seconds so they were definitely watching the roof

1 Like

The northern roof snipers had no line of sight on the shooter. The southern team did spot him before the shooting and one of them even pulled out a walkie and a second later the kid rang shots

Neither team would have had line of sight on him had he been 5 feet east

theres a handful of different variations of "stop trump" issues on actblue, could be related, but i have no idea why someone would donate to anything politically motivated 2 months after the elections took place. sometimes covid relief shit and bail funds go up on there too, but who knows

There were police in that building but no one atop it

A policeman attemped to climb the ladder of the building but was sighted by the shooter so he climbed down

Seconds later the shooter attempted to sight the president

The interoperability failed as there was no line of direct communication between local police and USSS without a relay

USSS didnt know if they were sighting one of "their guys"

Embarassing failure for sure

They only opened fire after shots rang. The north roof snipers are seen in a video trying to readjust their vantage after the shots but they were blind to him

https://x.com/LtTimMcMillan/status/1812383798740324380?t=kUhgJIKYTF-WGrXL0SLdiw&s=19