Trump vs Harris debate September 10

https://x.com/OAlexanderDK/status/1812469738229920008?t=2NszKmJeLcFZ6PU9x9_SrQ&s=19

there are other elections that people who are politically interested can vote for or donate for besides the presidential election. Its not like hes donating to joe biden's campaign. In fact the "progressive turnout project" that the donation was earmarked for literally brags on the website about how they contributed to democratic victories in the 2022 midterms.

Registering as republican could've also been to vote for a more moderate republican in the nominations as well.

New mexican on my cs team

1 Like

Coptic name. Impressive.

looking at his voter registration record he last voted 11/08 which was the 2022 house midterm election. Which basically means he donated to ActBlue 8 months before registering as a republican and I'm assuming that means voting for a republican candidate in the midterms (who lost to a democrat candidate btw).

im aware there are more elections in a year, none of them are are anywhere close to January except for special circumstances. They were probably just a libertarian that prefers what they think republican candidates/policies "should" be (exactly the same as a conservative demon rat, so not entirely opposed to whatever popped up on actblue) but with a strong preference for guns that was radicalized

so yeah basically we have no idea what the fuck this kid was thinking

basically it all comes down to what was going down in the discords

so yeah basically we got no fuckin idea

Which @Seth and his goons are working overtime to scrub and keep us away from the truth

1 Like

also it was his dads rifle but the demolition ranch shirt probably indicates he was into guns

Glad ur on the case inspector YNS

Im a better inspector. I already knew all of this. He is my partner

U remind me of gay

yeah the shirt is why i arrived at that. the alt socials for that brand are pretty explicitly hard right wing but the youtube content is less-so besides being gun focused so i could totally see a libertarian kid not picking up on that. there is one weird video with SS officer cosplay and im not talking secret service, but its 2024 an actual nazi channel would be doing way more than that

Even assuming he is like a libertarian or republican that doesn't answer the question of why he wanted to kill trump. It just brings up even more questions in my opinion. Was he some type of never trumper republican? If he's a libertarian like youre saying I don't even see why one of those guys would want to shoot trump at all from a political standpoint.

Never trumper sure, maybe he was thinking if he kills trump a more moderate republican candidate would get the nomination like nikki haley or that florida governor that I'm forgetting his name rn

this is why i think he was just some suicidal kid who wanted to do something he thought was cool before he suicided by cop