Trump vs Harris debate September 10

yeah i mean hes pretty clearly anti-trump in a serious way, ultimately the thing about political affiliations in this country is they mean whatever you want them to

they could just want to go out doing something everybody would see and hear about for sure but you have to dislike them at least a little bit to be willing to shoot them id wager

i guess that only applies if you have capacity for empathy, all this really depends on their strain of mental illness

all i know is jones wouldnt miss

I don't know, plenty of these mass shooters are just picking easy targets that they don't even have any reason to hate or dislike. Some of them definitely have some motivations like anti-Semitism or the tranny girl that shot up that christian elementary school in nashville but some are just random too. I think if you have someone who is suicidal and wants to "go out with a bang" and they decide theyre going to assassinate someone then you just so happen to have a political rally for a major political candidate like an hour away from where they live then they just might be in the grindset to shoot that person regardless of political affiliation. Like this kid could've tried this on biden if he was doing a political rally around Pittsburg at this time

yeah they're basically a kid, wasnt too long ago they were learning about lee harvey oswald and j wilkes booth in school. if that's their goal doing what they did accomplishes it and if they succeed also gets them a spot in history lessons

imagine if the school shooter meta switches from churches/elementary schools to elected officials and government employees

Desanctimonioise

i do think the theory they were participating in the liberals primary-spoiling strategy is really funny because that involves thinking a zoomer lib has similar politics to whatever 50-60 year old libs with computer jobs cooked that up and they also give a shit what they have to say

only reasonable to expect that kind of behavior from a poli-sci/intl. relations major type of guy that wears suits to campus

LOL

This is exactly what he was

Proof?

it would be on brand for a boogie boy type which i think mostly got absorbed into AF over the past few years

those guys are usually really online though

he has no proof he just pretends to be re tarded when he wants to troll

don't those dudes tend to like trump?

i know they have some like "accelerationist" beliefs where they want to encourage civil unrest to lead to a civil war but its usually based around some form of right wing politics as the reasoning for it. Trump is still the king of right wing populist politics

nah trump supports israel

this is why people like nick fuentes said they were not voting for him but like I mentioned in an earlier post their disillusionment with trump is more of a "this system is rigged anyways so I'm not voting for trump, he needs to go back to supporting loyalists around him not jewish shills"