Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Vance also openly talks about Dem voter fraud

And said the Ukraine funding was going toward their politician's yachts lol

Vance has used the words "de-Ba'athification" in regards to the current regime dude.

If Trump comes in with a significant mandate it's going to be absolute carnage.

They'll probably just rig it again

Still yet to see a plan from Trump's side to address the possibility of a completely fake election

This is why Biden feels he doesn't need to drop out.

The Biden's are white trash narcissists. The $200 million they have is for Kamala/Joe. There's zero chance any donor is going to give them money. The next best ticket is Michelle/Clooney or something r*tarded.

Rigging it again would be a surprise because the regime has absolutely zero legitimacy anymore and it's probably not worth it to rule an even more failed state.

You thought buying votes with student loan forgiveness was a good idea? They're floating nationwide rent control as a policy. They're fucking dead.

Macedonian/Evropean physiognomy I'm hearing from the experts

I don't find Indian chicks pretty

Regardless --- He's Yale Law. Unfit to rule, unfit to test my food for poisons, unfit to flip burgers. Unfit for life.

That's what happens though when your own women suck ass due to feminism lol

It's easy to navigate around "your own women" being feminists if you're a high-value-male that isn't repulsive to feminists

What? No they're just argumentative and unsubmissive the only way to navigate is around them

1 Like

am i supposed to be able to recognize what UI that is or something

Dont play pretend

i dont play pretend i play for real

an enjoyer of milves i see

Unserious poster above