Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Like a :unicorn:

Within the Trump rally there were only two real individuals present. You have Donald Trump of course, whose individuality becomes apparent with the raising of the fist. Thomas Crooks is the other.

We have the literal crowd (the MAGA Republicans) and the Secret Service: both of these entities are the "abstract crowd". Note that the Secret Service is unable to stop Crooks and the reason being is rules of engagement and obfuscated responsibility -- they are simply not individuals acting upon their own beliefs, thoughts, and ideas. They are reactive much like the crowd that hangs on Donald Trump's word.

Crooks is the uber-individualist. What was thought to not be could done is done through Crooks -- and if anything his "failure" is all of the greater. Donald Trump is the divine, the reborn, a spiritual character now.

Crooks himself is martyred for the ascendance of Trump as a neo-Christian figure. I have no idea what was going through is head (I myself am not the uber-individual that Crooks is).

All of this "Tomas Crooks" is a dork and is a weirdo is just blatant anti-white hate. Fruit Vendors (brown) burn themselves to death in North Africa after DEI bureaucrats close down their banana stands -- wow so cool!

I will remind you that the Chud is one of the most important Soyjaks.

Political violence should trend upwards because it's created a far more based and redpilled environment -- beyond human heroes, it creates an actual society of value (not the r*tarded empathy therapy culture that rends you to living in cultural squalor).

The lion sleeps in the hot Sarengetti, and the fox and his ilk control the plains. But the lion soon awakes and slaughters the fox that ruled his lands through fraud, only to fall asleep again. When one excises the threat of violence from the land, it can only be ruled through fraud, and through fraud collapse is imminent and unavoidable.

I can't imagine living with so little wonder and belief in the world to use the words "lucky" in regards to a man with the name Crooks committing an assassination. With that physiognomy as well.

Hopefully the Anglo-Saxon awakes and we return to an Old English age where our enemies are championed for their downright evilness and ugliness, for through bathing in their blood we validate our claims to glory and everlasting life.

Only White People (NOT Ellis Island Trash) Will Understand What I'm Saying.

A critical oversight in your analysis. Donald J. Trump is Dead. He has passed away.

Any popular-10-year-olds-turned-secretive-loner adults on NAMafia.com

1 Like

did that motherfucker really get shot in the ear
incredible

i still have to come back to that

It's all so fake. He's gone. It's all a distraction. From what? From ourselves. Look within. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

1 Like

You hit me in the ear!

I bet you would've loved if he really died. I would've.

2 Likes

I would've done a dance if he did.
Maybe an Irish jig.

I need to get my mandolin out of storage playing jigs is the truth

Jig picking is how I channel my ancestors

KAI CENAT STREAM GOIN CRAZY RN
Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch

CLICK ASAP

Youre disgusting

Nice link dude

1 Like