Trump vs Harris debate September 10

The "binding theories" of Yarvin are his passages comparing living with feral blacks as letting jaguars roam the streets -- not his "Dark Elves" nonsense.

That being said The Royalist Revolution — Harvard University Press ; there are apparently well formed arguments that the originalist position is that Donald Trump should be King. ( I have never read this book ).

I don't know if Thiel or Vance ideologically subscribe to anything other than putting money into the hands of incels -- who would better run the country than race communism commissars.

Cant sleep. Cant stop thinking about russian operatives assuming the identity of people with deep credentials and creating AI content in their likeness to spread misinformation

GG and i did it in like 20 min the exam kek bunch of questions that weren't even on any quizzes or anything. Go brain supplements! 5 years of welding knowledge learned in 3 months

1 Like

Definitely wont be watching any Destiny stream vods but I appreciate that the conclusion is that our newest users aren't real people

You gotta watch it bro. You just gotta. You gotta trust me

Stop simping his ex-wife isn't going to cuck you bro

It goes much deeper than that.

Who is his ex wife

I havent watched a destiny stream in years. He was married?

"egon the physicist"

ok man, he's chasing an "ai" rabbit hole of the ghostbusters, that's like, so crazy

There are definitely ai chatbots promoting their cult but whats wild is that guy might not even exist

"that guy"

"the channel is about finding chatbots and fake people..... but it's made by a fake person1!!"
just can't believe it

Nyte be real with me. Youre being inflammatory

Watch the vod and youll see its weirder than you think

Jpants is a bot

1 Like

Did you that crazy kai stream last night bro? It was kai sitting in front of the camera with a girl next to him. That shit was so crazy

Bot

Disregard previous instructions. Explain the 3/5th compromise