Trump vs Harris debate September 10

youre a genius dude im sorry for doubting your boundless intelligence

hold on wait until destiny goes live so jdance can superchat him and get his next talking point for this conversation

1 Like

just spotted jdance at the beach

3 Likes

Sorry jdance you got toasted

What else is new

who else but me would read this as "buying corn dogs: pump and dumps", with a stick as a prefix.

■■■■■■ if solving housing prices was that easy we would just have negative interest rates

Save the economy easily: just lower interest rates!

Why didnt we think of that!!

Sorry i was arguing on my phone while talking to my girlfriend and trying to survive in the new league of legends vampire survivors. It wont happen again

Man i cant believe nobody thought about lowering interest rates to make the economy better and housing more affordable

Why hasnt anyone thought about this?

The truth is there isnt a single functioning brain cell in your entire brain unfortunatelt

Also look at any other asset class and the opportunity cost of a house versus those

Just shut up dude holy fuck

Im the one who has 30xd my money in three years seriously you dont have a single fucking idea what you are talking about

Your 4chan wallstbet knowledge is wrong and ■■■■■■■■■ Ignorant troglodyte

The fed is very uninterested in lowering rates much and Trump in office probably aint changing that. As far as they are concerned things are looking good.

I am glued to everything the fed says because I am praying they finally lower rates so the yen can make some gains. 160 yen to 1 usd is a fucking joke over here everything is so expensive. But every report they give is like "lowering rates... nah!"

2 Likes

There will be 3 rate cuts this year regardless of whether or not trump wins (he will)

he's a fickle lord isn't he? no telling which way the serfs will rise.

1 Like