Trump vs Harris debate September 10

You're the real retard for actually replying to him.

2 Likes

Youre on a forum to talk to other people. If you wanted to respond to only goyclub members (which is basically where youre at) just stay in teamspewk

1 Like

He’s a terrorist

okay bro youre a genius im sorry for doubting your claim that the principal of the loan grows larger than the money you save on the lower interest rate, youre right, house prices increased by 800k when they had low rates

sorry dude didn't realize you traded a bunch of other pump and dumps too my bad

all i said was be ready to buy a house if they lower rates under trump because it will be another chance to buy a house if you weren't ready in 2020/2021, you have some issue with that because you think that the price of housing will double in a year or something? I'm not really sure what youre trying to say to be honest, then you go off on a tangent about zirp and how im making unfair comparisons or something. low rates = cheaper mortgage, yes demand will go up because people will be buying with low rates but it will still be far cheaper to buy a house then it is right now with 7% interest rates on mortgages.

basically, youre autistic or something and think youre a genius

take this conversation to your subreddit

1 Like

Good riddance.

1 Like

just kidding i could never ignore you

1 Like

whats the new teamspeak ip btw

1 Like

There is a massive catch 22 with housing. People who own don't want the value to go down, but government wants to make housing more affordable. To make it more affordable you have to grow the supply, which makes prices go down.

Canada is far worse than USA we are fucked. Don't know how the new government will make it work since Canadians are taxed so hard that what little they have they hoard due to greedyness.

I couldn't ever see myself spending $5500canadian a month just to have it for a 550sq ft condo a month where the principal ur paying is like $650 of that

1 Like

Surprisingly good point

Homeowners dont want home prices to go down. In fact they need them to go up indefinitely because the home is an investment

Government wants housing to be affordable

Only solution from government pov is subsidies/money printing which, in turn, drives prices up faster

And entire situation attracts investors like you're seeing in canada where the prospective local buyer is outbid by some rich guy in china who understands this investment is backed by the government and is never going down

Right that's the issue that housing has become an investment. Too much of an investment

Would you look at that. Plasma typed a thing I find very agreeable

1 Like

Also a lot of fucking government workers who have the power to fix this don't want to due to owning a bunch of properties lol it's just fucked human nature bullshit

If I could get a bungalow in Toronto for a reasonable price like $200k which is what it should be instead of fucking 1.2mil. it would decked out with solar panels, wind turbines, thermal shit quail and mini goats blyaaa

2 Likes

The new meds are working.

*supplements