Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Im trolling the politician in charge of our ward on twitter with a burner account with shit like this. Instead of using the capital to make the area better for pedestrians he takes that tax money and paints a giant ■■■ flag

we're getting a crack house built in the area where there are retirement homes and a bunch of childrens private schools ■■■ flags and illegal pot shops (mind u good prices but its the principal of the matter)

1 Like

The yns memorial thread is going to be all of us just calling you a drug addict is going to be great

1 Like

What happened to this dude? Insom is just a run of the mill Russian stooge now lmao

What's Putin's d*ck taste like?

Keep normalizing fascism. DT is going to force Ukraine to capitulate to Putin and then all of those thousands of posts in the Ukraine War thread will be for nothing.

You guys should join me in the drama free lifestyle

there wont be any drama in the yns memorial thread just facts

The way the BLM riots worked in most cities was during the day you would have white people with their kids out there holding their fists in the air, singing kumbaya, taking a knee etc

And then as soon as the sun goes down it devolves into riots, burning things, destruction and mayhem.

So liberal MSM goes out and records the daytime prayer circle and says look how peaceful everything is. These protests are mostly peaceful.

Then conservative media goes out at night and records the people throwing makeshift molotovs into police stations and covering their faces with black masks and beating people with pipes

Both of those things were accurate pictures of one part of that cultural moment and due to how everybody was talking about it at the time both sides were refusing to admit the thing the other side was talking about was actually happening

I still think there's some crazy story here that hasn't been told

White people in anarchist whatsapp chats in the midwest traveling and coordinating basically as a terrorist cell, finding a spot to sleep a bunch of people during the day, some staff responsible for getting them makeshift shields and bricks and stuff, then a bunch of guys go out at night to wreak destruction

As YNS mentioned many of these people weren't from the communities they were rioting in. But the black migration was mostly from local-ish low-income communities into the areas designated worth rioting/looting.

The migration of these anarchist cells (which were largely white and low-income because they had the ability to travel beyond local area) hasn't yet been well-documented from a historical perspective

I hope youre having a splended day.

I wonder what will happen when Trump gets elected this time

Somehow I feel the mainstream public won't support the levels of mayhem and hysteria we saw last time.

He already had 4 years; the world didn't end. A lot of these hysterical lines taken by MSM at the time really have no teeth this time around.

its funny to refer to anarchist cells in away that doesn't exclude boogaloo boys, which had a real presence in some of the most chaotic examples, as if alt-right ancaps actually count

Good. Half ukie here saying fucking GOOD end this pointless shit now

I have no idea what boogaloo boys are it sounds like some fed / msm -created nonsense to drum up the "far right threat" in the US

you don't know who they are and have a lot to say about 2020 thats crazy

3 Likes

Like where is the impact of far-right -endorsed violence and anarchism

You have CHOP/CHAZ as a major example for left anarchists (even if you want to exclude BLM riots as an example of left anarchy which I personally dont) where they took over a portion of a city for lawlessness and were shut down after establishing a stand-in police force which immediately went and shot a couple black youths (incredible)

We hear every day from these MSM "dangerous right wing" spouters but the best example they have is Jan 6 which 1) didn't actually harm anyone, and 2) Anarchists should be thrilled about because it involved flaunting rules like "Don't sit at Nancy Pelosi's desk and read her mail"

should probably read up haha they aren't gone they've just assimilated into other, more currently relevant right wing movements

You were tricked by the mainstream media.

i exclusively watch fringe rw media

i'm a genius, i dont need to be told how things are. I simply need to observe.