Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Fentanyl Floyd memorial thread when

you definitely fell for the kony 2012 psyop and youve fallen for every psyop since then

1 Like

i can just imagine nyte in high school rabidly posting kony 2012 shit on facebook and begging her parents for money to donate to african child soldiers

1 Like

Nobody here was still in highschool in 2012.

You get an A+ for that.

Nyte graduated high school in 1986

look i inherited a lot of money in high school from a nigerian prince

"you fell for the psyop"
says the person who also says psyops are conspiracy theories
crazy stuff

the only psyop i fell for was pony 2012, never recovered tbh

1 Like

undoubtedly you were on the kony 2012 train

you are that archetype of person, a sheeple, someone who cannot think for themselves and look for other groups of people to engage in groupthink with whether it is on discord/tiktok/teamspeak whatever else.

cant wait to get home after a long day of work and start thinking for myself using the google search bar

2 Likes

https://x.com/RealAlexJones/status/1814772096150741206

Honestly I hope she shows up at the convention and gets named the nominee, that would be one of the funniest possible outcomes

They have jobs in Egypt?

Leave me alone creep.

1 Like

get a new desk

back when I was still lurking this site i figured there was some weird humiliation ritual to fit in. so when i saw it was just a bunch of incels I stopped trying as hard

1 Like

last time I went to boston me and my friend got jumped by these two guys by the river. seven stitches on my skull. trip itself was interesting to say the least, spent most of it drinking and trying the clam chowder

1 Like

what disease