Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Hunter Biden brokered a deal with the Clintons to coup his father; there's a major schism between the Obama-libtard intellectual faction and the outright-corruption faction of the Democratic Party.

What are you talking about? We're obviously voting for Pete Buttigieg now

1 Like

Who is we? Because Clyburn immediately came out for Kamala, as well as the Clinton's.

Obama's statement doesn't even mention her name: "But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges."

1 Like

Our only hope as White People is that Joe Biden wakes up from his nap, immediately drives to a TV station and orchestrates a Gaddafi-style speech.

2 Likes

Bernie 2024

the holy war (in ukraine) has begun.

Then make him VP and my point still stands. Anyways, probably won't happen.

Kamala Harris Is My President

https://twitter.com/dragonsnaydra/status/1815085643661238699

1 Like

Butt 24

1 Like

I got my entire anarchist cell on the printer making ballots. This election shit is so easy dude

2 Likes

In before our new Democrat VP candidate Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

NYT wrote an op-ed today advocating for Mitt Romney as the Democratic Nominee

1 Like

Sun Tzu art of war: if your opponent is using polite language they are getting ready to attack, if they are using rude language they are getting ready to retreat.

This shit always rings true in eSports

1 Like

Kamala's about to be the most astroturfed candidate in the history of social media

Nobody likes this lady. Let's be honest about where we're starting from.

Give it a week - I already see "jokes" that rehabilitate her image as somewhat likable.

Anyway looking forward to a few rounds of the gaslighting and then some poll results.

Wrong. Everybody I know wants to be stuck under her cop boot and called a naughty boy.

"nobody likes her" is some sad misogynistic worldview shit

if this were hillary, most people would agree - and even that is still largely driven by sexism disguised by "the clintons are terrible people"
but there's slightly more merit to her ruthlessness being disliked than kamala harris being disliked, politically.

i don't think kamala even registers on most peoples radar - she doesn't even need to up until this point - unless you're a misogynist.
yeah, i know that word is hurtful, idc. i think it's time to actually start digesting all the sexism instead of pretending you know what it is or that it's just about women being put in positions to be exploited based on jobs/work and such. simply TOO scary to be real.

1 Like

Women should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen

yes i know dear