Trump vs Harris debate September 10

2 Likes

This is why women shouldn't vote

Be nice.

Her voting is based on if some one is gay fat and or a woman. Not the best for the job. Women shouldn't vote. Thanks for the evidence.

No. Saying you don't like someone (or nobody likes someone) who happens to be a woman isn't sexism. Lol

this is a bullshit manipulative response and you know it.

1 Like

actually i'm probably crediting you with too much intelligence
forgive me

1 Like

You're crediting yourself with too much intelligence.

Im jealous of these stanford kids.

My comment that "nobody likes her" had nothing to do with her gender and everything to do with her political record and general affect/charisma (or lack thereof)

You're the one who made it a gendered comment. Believe it or not you are actually the sexist one in this interaction

In general the most charismatic candidate wins the presidency (this is pretty clear if you go back through all the debates over the last 20 or 30 or 50 years knowing who won)

They have put a few charismatic women up there over the years

But somehow the two women they have found in the last 8 have been absolute charisma black holes. Is that my fault? Is it because I'm sexist?

Should we go back through the debates and check it out? They put up hillary, who had already lost the democratic primary multiple times to lesser competition, against maybe the most charismatic candidate of all time - and now the plan is to put up Kamala?

It's going to be a bloodbath. It's that simple. And it's not sexism it's simply DNC idiocy.

Can't wait to illegally vote for our first woman president

1 Like

It is worth remembering that Trump lost to Joe Biden. Notorious even before his old age for mispeaking and being wrong. Trump is more charismatic than any possible dem candidate but that has its limits. I don't think Trump's schtick is gunna be as effective as before. It's old news.

He didn't

The greatest stand-up routine of all time.

1 Like

https://x.com/DJSPLlTTER/status/1812329144258003131?t=N4m01-KLLAMJIBj7xqQcvQ&s=19

i just watched this whole thing ty

1 Like

keep telling yourself that

Nyte believes that when people don't go back and look up her mafia reads to sheep in the mafia game after she dies that's sexism